EPC program ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC program ?

Computer question . Sumo has given me some EPC discs so I can find part numbers for my 4Runner . I have tried to open them and it says unable to open without a 'dat' program . Does anyone have access to this program so I can copy it over to my machine as I am trying to reline my front and rear brakes and need the part numbers .
    Ta
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

http://surf.mactherapy.com/

I think the initial interface and the discs are here...... Hope you get sorted

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
      http://surf.mactherapy.com/

I think the initial interface and the discs are here...... Hope you get sorted
      Thanks , but not for my old motor . 2.0cc petrol 3-Y engine.
      I have the engine manual and chassis manual in paperback form . Its just those peky part numbers I need .
      I will go to my mates garage and go through his Ferodo catalogue and see if I can idetify them .

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Thanks , but not for my old motor . 2.0cc petrol 3-Y engine.
        I have the engine manual and chassis manual in paperback form . Its just those peky part numbers I need .
        I will go to my mates garage and go through his Ferodo catalogue and see if I can idetify them .
        You should have 2 disks, one of the EURO 1 has an install programme on it, you need to install that first and then the program reads the .dat files (the .dat files are database files opened by the main EPC program.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          You should have 2 disks, one of the EURO 1 has an install programme on it, you need to install that first and then the program reads the .dat files (the .dat files are database files opened by the main EPC program.

Cheers
          No Andy
          Could not see that . I installed first disc and then the second , both appeared the same .

I have now got the brakes fitted to front and the rears are in the box . New cylinders from Speedways.co.uk , very good service on line and by phone . Bit pricey on brake shoes but pads appeared the same price as Roughtracks .
          I went to my mates garage and went through the brake catalogue and found my YN65 listed !! Ordered from factors and all paid up £40 inc vat for pads and shoes . So just got to wait for Speedways to send the cylinders UPS for Friday .
          Last edited by Vagrant No2; 29 June 2005, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
          X