Is it me or......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or......

Do the Americans get better deals on lift kits etc . Been looking on some of the sites and suppliers over 'the water' and things seem a lot more accessible in choice and range of products for modifying/maintaining your vehicle .

Typical rip off Britian
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Do the Americans get better deals on lift kits etc . Been looking on some of the sites and suppliers over 'the water' and things seem a lot more accessible in choice and range of products for modifying/maintaining your vehicle .

Typical rip off Britian
    CORRECT....
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2

Typical rip off Britian
      It seems that everywhere else gets a better deal than here!!

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Its economy of scale, every man and his dog has a lifted 4x4, they sell plenty.

Plus don't forget, this is the UK, so double the price of everything!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yep - that's the way it is. I bought a few bits when I was over there, especially audio equipment.

Also - I noticed that all the 4runners in the states have these 'neat' sliding roof rails fitted towards the back of the truck. I didn't see one without them so presume they must be standard equipment in the States. How come they weren't on the Surf then?!
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
          X