Letter from my MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from my MP

OK, I wrote to my MP (Michael Jack, Conservative, Fylde) about the issue of Biofuels, their use, and the governments policy towards them.

I got the attached response. It looks like my MP actually knows something about the subject, and has at least done a little to try and get something done.

I thought the bit where he mentions that Tesco have been investing in a BioFuel production company was interesting. Maybe there is hope that we might start seeing it more widely on the forecourts, and hopefully at a good price.
    Attached Files
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Good to know, but unfortunately for all of us, his party are only second in the running order Still, we'll have our day, one day......................!

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
      OK, I wrote to my MP (Michael Jack, Conservative, Fylde) about the issue of Biofuels, their use, and the governments policy towards them.

I got the attached response. It looks like my MP actually knows something about the subject, and has at least done a little to try and get something done.

I thought the bit where he mentions that Tesco have been investing in a BioFuel production company was interesting. Maybe there is hope that we might start seeing it more widely on the forecourts, and hopefully at a good price.
      Tescos are tied in with Greenergy - they make the Global diesel you see on some Tesco forecourts. It is a 5% mix and around here they charge 1p a litre more for it

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Thats were the joke is you got the likes of that pratt ken livingstone etc barking on about green fuels and then you get kicked in the teeth when you try to buy it..

Were is the justice!
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
        X