Funny shaped door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny shaped door

I need a drivers door all of it,help needed finding one.My surf is a 92 ssrx.Been every where looking for one in the south east but they all turn up to be hilux pick up doors and they just aint gonna fit.Help my surfs looking a bit queer

What colour is your Surf and do you need all of the door or just the frame.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Bent door

Originally posted by Hilux
      What colour is your Surf and do you need all of the door or just the frame.
      Surfs colour is wine red, maroon you know the one. I need all but the glass and the stuff in side.Can you help if so I love you

Comment

There is a breakers on the Isle of Wight with a 4-Runner 4 door, all the doors where on it the last time I looked.

I assume that it will be the same door and I am sure some one out there can confirm it for you. Only trouble is the trim are gonna be mouldy as it was dunked in the drink!

The company is Clifton Grade and their no is 01983 292611, Give them a try.

Paul
        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

l have 2 black drivers doors is it just the shell you want with nothing in
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            l have 2 black drivers doors is it just the shell you want with nothing in
            How much do you want for the door?Have you got a mirror for it?and can you post it

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              There is a breakers on the Isle of Wight with a 4-Runner 4 door, all the doors where on it the last time I looked.

I assume that it will be the same door and I am sure some one out there can confirm it for you. Only trouble is the trim are gonna be mouldy as it was dunked in the drink!

The company is Clifton Grade and their no is 01983 292611, Give them a try.

Paul
              Thanks for the info I will see what Hilux has to say if that dont work out the wife and kids are going for a day trip

Comment

Is a Hilux pickup double cab front door the same as a Surf front door? both are shorter than a standard cab Hilux door, would'nt imagine Toyota would have to many different panels.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

l am quoting what l have been quoted but there is not vat to pay off me,
                  O/S/F DOOR SHELL £125-00p + delivery
                  O/S/F DOOR MIRROR FOR A 92 SSR-X £40-00P + delivery
                  As l said l was quoted that plus VAT
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                  X