Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure weather electric or mechanical

my windscreen washer jets are crap
    water jets just about hit bottom of windscreen. any idea,s welcome!

also relay on spotlights keep packing up.
    sure i wired up as per diagram, second relay just gone west today.
    only put lights on last sunday.
    and halfrauds will bar me if keep going back for free replacements.
    Last edited by popbriscoe; 14 November 2003, 22:08.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

I'd try some stardrops, a little hot water and a soft nailbrush and gently brush the jets. It's probably silodified wndscreen wash (dilutedWashing up liquid) if that dont work remove the pipe from the jet and blow the jet out backwards if you know what I mean. to remove any sh*t that's been dragged up thruogh the pump. I wouldn't advise using a pin 'cause it wrecks the jets after a while and it's only a temporary solution as the blockage is just pushed back and forced forwad when used.
    Do you follow that???
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
      I'd try some stardrops, a little hot water and a soft nailbrush and gently brush the jets. It's probably silodified wndscreen wash (dilutedWashing up liquid) if that dont work remove the pipe from the jet and blow the jet out backwards if you know what I mean. to remove any sh*t that's been dragged up thruogh the pump. I wouldn't advise using a pin 'cause it wrecks the jets after a while and it's only a temporary solution as the blockage is just pushed back and forced forwad when used.
      Do you follow that???
      yes thanks will try that
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Working...
      X