how cr@p is F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how cr@p is F1

Just had to laught after the most boring of seasons last year (and i assure you i dont really get too excited about f1 race is over after 1st lap) i really had to laugh at the farce that has just happened, kept flicking it over from auzzie rughby league to see the stupidest race ever in its history, bet the Ameridumb people are after blood now may call in a air strike on the michellin factory lol
    if a politition is talking its lying

yep!... it was crap!...
    best bit was out of the 6 cars on the track, the 2 ferrari's still nearly hit each other!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I thought it was the most interesting F1 race I've seen for years - not what was happening on the track, but the race to shift the blame
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

i missed the race, and i'm not sure i got this right.. michelins tyres werent up to it, they asked to have an extra chicane to slow everthing down and spat their dummy out when the track stayed unchanged...?
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

dont know about dummy spitting, but the jist is that and they told all teams running on thier tyres that they shouldnt race as they were dangerous especially the last bend taken at full welly, spose they didnt want a f1 car going and chipping an Ameridumbs finger nail just think of the where theres blame theres a claim going in
          if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

I think it was the FIA who wouldn't allow the chicane... not sure why though.

More power to the break away group I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
              I think it was the FIA who wouldn't allow the chicane... not sure why though.

More power to the break away group I guess
              just a thought michelin own bf goodrich maybe they should have thrown some dirt on the track
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

F1 has been crap for years.

Yank crowds like to be entertained, F1 has never broken the US market.......

Hmmm, Maybe a a clue there....... like lack of entertainment!!!!!

I thought it was funny, maybe they'll give up now.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I thought it was chuffin hilarious!!!

Couldn't believe what I saw when they all peeled into the pits before the start..

Something needs to be done to sort that 'sport' out, and SOON!!!
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

I used to watch it religiously every sunday with no interuptions , then too many electronics got involved, then it turned into a business rather than a sport, then the tyre debate started, then it turned into a one horse race (Ferrari) then Murry Walker left.
                    It was much better when Nigel and Aryton were racing, 'cos they had to change gear with a gearstick!
                    I don't bother with it any more, the races are won in the pits anyway.

Comment

It was the first race in five years that didn't send me to sleep. Don't know what happened on the track, just loved them linning up all the spectators for interveiws. First time I've ever seen a Policeman in the parc ferme (or however you spell it).
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        I used to watch it religiously every sunday with no interuptions , then too many electronics got involved, then it turned into a business rather than a sport, then the tyre debate started, then it turned into a one horse race (Ferrari) then Murry Walker left.
                        It was much better when Nigel and Aryton were racing, 'cos they had to change gear with a gearstick!
                        I don't bother with it any more, the races are won in the pits anyway.
                        Ditto here.
                        I even used to run Fantasy Formula 1 each year in my job with up to 200 entrants, gotten so disheartened with it in recent years that I dropped the Fantasy F1 last year and this year I have honestly not seen even 5 minutes of it. Had enough, turned off, ban the electronics, bring back manual gearboxes etc etc...
                        Maurice
                        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I can't believe they let it get this bad - they can get the american cars going round the brickyard at high speed for hours on end and not have the same tyre problems - what went wrong here, and how many heads are going to roll anyway.

NASCAR is much better anyway, at least those guys have B**ls

Comment

F1 has been getting worse and worse but this caps it all.........I couldnt stop laughing. To get the thrill of the old Mansell Senna days watch MotoGP...Rossi Gibernau Biaggi, Skill by the bagful, they change gear, overtake where the commentators say it is impossible to........cracking stuff

Comment

Anyone remember the pre Senna days - talking Nelson Piquet, Alan Jones, Keke (the complete nutter) Rosberg, Mansell in a Lotus Renault with epic Turbo Lag and flames shooting out the back.

Now that was exciting, even went to see it at Brands Hatch - that was when they ran the British Grand Prix at an exciting track when you could drive your car onto the grass by the track and watch it in comfort, then walk around the track and watch from different areas - and it didn't cost the price of a small Semi Detatched house to get in either.

God I'm old

Comment

Working...
                              X