You know its hot when........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo
    Yep air-con come's in very handy when it hot and you got to have the windows shut cos of the dust......
    You can also use the aircon as a kind of 'hill descent control' since it puts a small extra load on the engine! Try it when going downhill in L1 low range- see if you notice the difference? I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Jeeze, you would have thought you'd need training somewhere snowy, anyone can drive a lorry, maybe I'm just silly, to me, the difference in operating a gritter and driving a lorry is getting the grit out in the snow and ice when its needed.

Typical of this place lately, they send people around the world on pointless junkets, and a perfectly justifable trip to send gritter crews someone cold to practice ready for the winter......they drive around birmingham in the summer heatwave!

Just a thought, when there has been a heavy snowfall,.........how does the snowplough driver get to work?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Just a thought, when there has been a heavy snowfall,.........how does the snowplough driver get to work?
        In a Toyota!
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X