Tough little Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough little Surf

Just got a light shunt from a Saxo on the way back from work just. Only a slight mark on the chromed rear bumper LOL. The saxo has a scratched bonnet !!!! Oh dear, i'm glad the Surf is tough.....
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Originally posted by Dog_Book
    Just got a light shunt from a Saxo on the way back from work just. Only a slight mark on the chromed rear bumper LOL. The saxo has a scratched bonnet !!!! Oh dear, i'm glad the Surf is tough.....
    Let me guess .... he gave you the old excuse

"Sorry mate I didn't see you"

Glad the Surf is ok

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i had a bloke hiding in my blindspot to race me off the lights at coventry airport roundabout... didn't see him at all and he smashed his bumper as he tried to squeeze through!...

scuffed my bumper so i won't be so shiny at truckfest!!

he was angry and i reckon looking for cash off me (even though it was his fault) i goot out camera, full accident kit, insurance questionnaire... he decided he's gonna try filling the cracks himself now!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

It was a girl, and she was so sorry. Lucky it wasn't a big hit or i'd be claiming for whiplash etc

How she failed to spot the rear end of a lifted Surf i don't know. It was 11.45pm and she didnt smell of drink and since i or the Surf wasn't damaged i let it go.

Still can't see any damage now its a clear sunny day

Comment

It was a girl, and she was so sorry. Lucky it wasn't a big hit or i'd be claiming for whiplash etc

How she failed to spot the rear end of a lifted Surf i don't know. It was 11.45pm and she didnt smell of drink and since i or the Surf wasn't damaged i let it go.

Still can't see any damage now its a clear sunny day
          make sure you check it thoroughly mate i had same thing thought there was no damage at first then noticed back window wont go down as door bent bumper been shoved in 2 inch and dont know if related but next day rear diff and half shaft collapsed costing me £1800

Comment

[QUOTE=Dog_Book]How she failed to spot the rear end of a lifted Surf i don't know. QUOTE]

Easy !!!!!!!!!!!!

she was seated low down, she looked UNDER your car and thought you were a mobile bridge

But seriously make sure the chassis etc is ok

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

[QUOTE=UDTrev]
              How she failed to spot the rear end of a lifted Surf i don't know. QUOTE]

Easy !!!!!!!!!!!!

she was seated low down, she looked UNDER your car and thought you were a mobile bridge

But seriously make sure the chassis etc is ok

Trev
              LOL, i haved looked but can't see owt. Will have more looks again at the garage just to make sure....

Comment

[QUOTE=Dog_Book]
                Originally posted by UDTrev
                LOL, i haved looked but can't see owt. Will have more looks again at the garage just to make sure....

With your lift at the rear she probably bounced off the tyres, and missed all the metal bits!
                Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Working...
                X