tinting outta the window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinting outta the window

ok i gave it a go but cant support my tinting buisness any longer . well at least i tried . so now im back on the truck driving so so if ya see a 2544 superspace cab 44 ton merc heading towards you red with forest freight all over it you know its me lol . thanks for all your suport in bringing ya trucks to me and if anyone wants there windows tinted well ya know who too see . at least i should get more time now to come and play lol thanks again mark
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

arrr man well as you said mate you gave it a go
    good luck with the future as see you off road soon then
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

we have been thinking of haveing the windows blacked out do you do that and how much would we be looking at didn't really know who to see about it
      aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

sorry to hear that mate, as you did an absolutely fantastic job on my surf, still over the moon with it. Best of luck for the future.
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Sorry it didnt work out mate i tried working for myself a few years ago doing TV aerials and Sat systems but thanks to Dixons Comets and Currys they just made it ridiculus to make any money installing dishes.....

Look out for a DAF65 in LELLA with Ramage on it mate cos I ll wave back,
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
            Sorry it didnt work out mate i tried working for myself a few years ago doing TV aerials and Sat systems but thanks to Dixons Comets and Currys they just made it ridiculus to make any money installing dishes.....

Look out for a DAF65 in LELLA with Ramage on it mate cos I ll wave back,
            I still know lots of people doing dish installs for european satellite via the Sat shop I used to work for, good money if you can steer clear of sky. 94 different languages helps for your customers though
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              I still know lots of people doing dish installs for european satellite via the Sat shop I used to work for, good money if you can steer clear of sky. 94 different languages helps for your customers though

Yes but I am talking about 12-15 years ago when Currys were offering installs for £20 you dont stand a chance against that sort of marketing..

The only aerials i install now are communication aerials because the domestic installers do not have the knowledge and understanding of how they work....
              If it can be put up in five minutes and rip someone off for these so called digital aerials even though it is the same aerial as before thats all they are interested in.
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Window Tinting, comparable costs.

When I bought my Sports Rider out here in Thailand , it came with a fairly heavy window tint. Very neccesary out here! But of late I have realised how dangerous it is at night, with the lack of street lighting, it is almost impossible to see out of the side windows.
                My local Isusu dealer has the 3M concession for the latest(?) silver type of tint that is supposed to be superior at sun reflection etc. The price quoted for stripping of the old tint and replaceing with the 3m product works out at 92 pounds (Sorry its a Thai keyboard-no pound sign). Has anyone had this product applied in the UK, and does the price seem reasonable?

Understand its a bit chilly in the old country? 9.30 pm here and its still 81f!!

Comment

Window Tinting

slydog do ya copy breaker 19 ,just a fellow trucker wanting to get his surf blacked out ,do you still dabble if so can ya do mine ,im in the benfleet 20. Ive a big white v8 merc with a push out behind it doing the dust, catch us on the 22 roger ,down and gone--------- Biggles

Comment

You win the dead thread award. 2yrs old takes a bit of beating well done
                    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      You win the dead thread award. 2yrs old takes a bit of beating well done
                      Ah but Vince told him to do it!! must admit it's a bit of a long shot tho
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

maybe i work for a modern company, but we have mobile phones and email these days!... no need for all that CB jargon!!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

mobile phones are so yesterday ,get back to the real old school breaker ,

Comment

Originally posted by slydog View Post
                            ok i gave it a go but cant support my tinting buisness any longer . well at least i tried . so now im back on the truck driving so so if ya see a 2544 superspace cab 44 ton merc heading towards you red with forest freight all over it you know its me lol . thanks for all your suport in bringing ya trucks to me and if anyone wants there windows tinted well ya know who too see . at least i should get more time now to come and play lol thanks again mark

i think canada are looking for truck drivers...
                            its nice up there... they get snow in the winter!
                            personally i would prefer driving a big fat lorry
                            i see this foreign truck in leatherhead once, it was just the cab part, and the dump valve on it was the loudest ive ever heard!
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                            X