Suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions needed

I recently went to overhaul my Starter Motor, on removing the Rubber Skirt behind the Wheel Arch, I managed to destroy all of the Pop-Studs that hold it on!! - can anyone suggest where I can purchase replacements for these? I'm also looking for a decent pair of Spotlights - any suggestions/advice on which and where? GPS/DVD/TV/CD/Radio Combination also gonna be installed but first I need some Ideas on What's the best and most reliable - does anyone have any views on any particular Brand? Cheers guys.
    Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Originally posted by 9belo0
    I recently went to overhaul my Starter Motor, on removing the Rubber Skirt behind the Wheel Arch, I managed to destroy all of the Pop-Studs that hold it on!! - can anyone suggest where I can purchase replacements for these? I'm also looking for a decent pair of Spotlights - any suggestions/advice on which and where? GPS/DVD/TV/CD/Radio Combination also gonna be installed but first I need some Ideas on What's the best and most reliable - does anyone have any views on any particular Brand? Cheers guys.

You should be able to get the Pop-Studs from places like Halfraud$, Motor World etc..

Spotlights..if you wanna use them on-road then they have to conform to no more than 55Watts. If your just using them off-road then anything as long as the wiring can take it. [might need to upgrade]

GPS/DVD/TV/CD/Radio - sounds more like a Carputer or something like the Pioneer AVIC models I think
    Gaz

Comment

I got a pack of 6 of those pop stud thingies for 99p at TMC (The Motorist Centre). They are available in any colour as long as it is black.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Thanks Guys, got some studs from Halfrauds today, unfortunately the wrong size!! - they looked good in the packet!! As for the Sat Nav - looking at the AVIC-X1R, found a Website that sells them for £1159, (which includes a free 6 Disc Auto-changer). Does anyone have any views on this particular Make and Model?
        Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Comment

Working...
        X