Sh**un

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh**un

Warning: The following post contains language which may shock or offend those of a sensitive nature. If you are one of those people, what are you doing on this message board?

I was watching Qi on BBC2 last night and the answer to a question about aircraft carriers was Mitsubishi Shogun (don't ask!). Anyway, Steven Fry went on to say that the vehicle was known as a Shogun in the UK and a Pajero in the rest of the world, apart from Spain where pajero means "someone who plays with himself"

So, next time you meet the driver of one of these fine pieces of Japanese engineering you should go up to him and, in your best Spanish accent, say PAJERO!
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn
    Warning: The following post contains language which may shock or offend those of a sensitive nature. If you are one of those people, what are you doing on this message board?

I was watching Qi on BBC2 last night and the answer to a question about aircraft carriers was Mitsubishi Shogun (don't ask!). Anyway, Steven Fry went on to say that the vehicle was known as a Shogun in the UK and a Pajero in the rest of the world, apart from Spain where pajero means "someone who plays with himself"

So, next time you meet the driver of one of these fine pieces of Japanese engineering you should go up to him and, in your best Spanish accent, say PAJERO!
    JUAN KERRS!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'm not sure about Spain but in Mexico and the Philippines which are both former Spanish colonies PAJERO means (((PEDOPHILE ))) which is probably why Senator Juan Ponce Enrile our former Secretary of Defense and Marcos lackey owns several of them.......

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz
        I'm not sure about Spain but in Mexico and the Philippines which are both former Spanish colonies PAJERO means (((PEDOPHILE ))) which is probably why Senator Juan Ponce Enrile our former Secretary of Defense and Marcos lackey owns several of them......." title="big grin" smilieid="3" />
        is that their real names??

refer back to that pic of willie stroker from a while back!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

"is that their real names??

refer back to that pic of willie stroker from a while back!"

.....yeah he really is called Juan Ponce Enrile

http://www.bworld.com.ph/election98/...es/enrile.html
          Last edited by Elvz; 15 November 2003, 01:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz
            "is that their real names??

refer back to that pic of willie stroker from a while back!"

.....yeah he really is called Juan Ponce Enrile

http://www.bworld.com.ph/election98/...es/enrile.html
            JUAN FURAGGANAN PONCE ENRILE

Age 74 years old

Date of Birth Feb. 14, 1924
            Place of Birth Barangay Mission, Gonzaga, Cagayan Province
            Parents Alfonso Ponce Enrile Petra Furagganan
            Name of Spouse Cristina Castaner
            Children Juan Jr., and Katrina

Is the "Ponce" bit his Surname or a Middle Name ??????????

I like the "FURAGGANAN" bit in the middle, try telling the Police your Full name after you have a had a few drinks............He he he
            NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Ponce was his mother's family name: he almost certainly has no idea of its meaning in English... For a former government minister and senator poor old Juan is really not too smart.

The reason I thought of him when Pajero was mentioned is because 3 or 4 years ago someone stole his brand new Mitsubishi Pajero

Enrile is so dumb that he actually appeared on national TV ranting about the theft of his "beloved Pajero" and demanding the death penalty for car thieves.

......It was a couple of days before the press noticed that the stolen car had been illegally imported and that the registration Enrile had been using belonged to another car which was still wearing the official licence plates.

...For the record the penalty for illegal importation with intent is 7 to 14 years imprisonment

Comment

Working...
              X