Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much might my 3.0L V6 be worth

Hopefully somebody can help me out.
    I have a 1991 3.0L V6 4Runner, Auto, all electric, air con etc. It has approx 128,000 Kilometres on the clock. I have just had it serviced, the cam belt changed, and it has a good set of michellin tryes on it. Also, there is a massive steel roof-rack fitted, made by "Bolton roofracks".

Now, due to our first baby on the way, it's going to have to go. I'm going to be advertising soon, locally and I'll try this website also, but I really do not have a clue as to how much I should be asking - I have searched for comparisons, but they all seem to be diesels, and not my model.

Anybody got an idea how much I should be hoping to get for it - I'm not asking for bids here, but a genuine valuation. It is in very good condition for it's age. I'll try and wrk out how to psot a picture here if it's possible.

Many thanks
    Neil.

Can anybody tell me how to attach some photos ? I tried through the "edit signature" but no joy.
    Thanks
    Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzla99
      Can anybody tell me how to attach some photos ? I tried through the "edit signature" but no joy.
      Thanks
      Neil.
      Neil
      You need to add the piccy to the thread you are writting on. Once written your reply scroll down and see 'Manage attatchments' and add your piccy , but not to big a piccy as may not load or be too big to view clearly. Good luck .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Thanks Rick,

Well, here it is :-
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice . To good to sell . Must be something else to sell instead , arm , leg , cat , dog .............................. ...........
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

surely with a baby on way you will need all that space its like mobilizing a small army with all the gear you have to cart around when you have got a bub i got my surf cos i didn't have enough room for everything in a normal car when you go out for the day or go on holiday or something like that and it looks to nice to sell you will only regret it. imagine seeing someone else driving off in your pride and joy
            aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Originally posted by rich1
              surely with a baby on way you will need all that space its like mobilizing a small army with all the gear you have to cart around when you have got a bub i got my surf cos i didn't have enough room for everything in a normal car when you go out for the day or go on holiday or something like that and it looks to nice to sell you will only regret it. imagine seeing someone else driving off in your pride and joy
              I agree you Rich. You'll need all the room you can get with the baby stuff - a good excuse anyhow - but you'll regret selling it for deffo. Sold my first one last August and couldn't believe how much I missed it, so I just had to buy another one!!

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

[QUOTE=Vagrant No2]Very nice . To good to sell . Must be something else to sell instead , arm , leg , cat , dog .............................. ...........[/QUOTE

WIFEY & BABY.
                Live Life To The Full

Comment

Well, you're not wrong - I will miss it - I'm missing it already, and I've still got it ! I'm going to be downsizing to a two-seater rover 2.0L TD van !! My wife drives a focus estate, so no room to argue to whole baby space thing - shame. So, I'm telling myself I'll get another in a couple of years.
                  I still don't know though how much I'll get for it, so if it's not much, It might not be worth selling anyway ...

Comment

could always lie to her and tell her the best offer was only a few k so its not worth selling such a reliable car, (i acept no responsability for her cutting off ur... if she finds out u lied)

all depends how skint it will leave u really, babys arent cheap things then again nether is a v6 petrol surf...

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if we wern't moving and thus increasing my journey to work to an 80 mile round trip per day - all adds up to a lot of juice !

Comment

My ex is struggling to get £4000 for her 93' V6 UK 4Runner. So less than that would be your answer!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well, I think that I'll be asking £3150 - now, how to get pictures on the ad section here ...?

Comment

Working...
                          X