Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    hell yes!
    damn... that's a boring standard surf!... hehehe!!...

i pulled out a chavalier once... think i've got pics somewhere...
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

ah ha!... found it!...
      http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/att...achmentid=5291

i told him to bring a rope, but he only had some string!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        hell yes!
        think you will find mines even more plain than that one. yours has wind deflectors on your windows. mine doesnt.

when i get a chance I will take a pic of it. ( as soon as its back from the garage after being fixed for a possibly bu*g*erd head)
        she's no angel

Comment

nope, i took em off! mine aint got a fubardhead... yet......i will need proof that any surf is more boring than mine.
          actually a head going must be quite tedious...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I had to get pulled out the other day too :-( I was checking on a site for work and didn't notice the path was so soft untill ... too late. My tires were useless in the mud (goodrich AT rear/ Bridgestone dueller AT front), but in consollation the tractor that came to pull me out couldn't even get within towrope range, and we had to wait for a farmer with FOUR big, balloony tires on the back ... and even he sunk down a bit ... so I guess I don't feel too bad.

However... methinks this would be as good an excuse as any to get a winch mounted? :-)

BTW... now that I think about it... suppose I have a winch on the front... but I want to pull out backwards...?

Keegan

Comment

Originally posted by mrkeeg
              BTW... now that I think about it... suppose I have a winch on the front... but I want to pull out backwards...?

Keegan
              there's a reverse button on the winch... press that and it goes the other way!

hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrkeeg

Keegan
                You need a winch on the back.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X