I thought it was a wind up.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was a wind up.........

Feeling smug here. Postie has just been.
    We have been retained on behalf of the chief Cornstabule of N Wales to co ordinate the withdrawal of a number of fixed penalty notices issued in relation to speeding offencesbelieved to have been committed at the above location.

Muney back and points back. There is a God. Now if I could just win the Lottery........

Surely not...

an admission of guilt...?

without a word of apology...?

Comment

and its from the North Wales stormtroopers...........

Comment

They take their job just a little too seriously...

Comment

I reckon they took a photo of my surf and they were just jealous.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
            I reckon they took a photo of my surf and they were just jealous.......

Lucky for some I just recieved a NIP this morning 37 mph in a 30 limit, my speedo said I was doing 37 and I know that's 3 mph fast,
            That's going to cost me £60 + 3 points and maybe increased insurance.
            Pity they have nothing better to do.
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              Lucky for some I just recieved a NIP this morning 37 mph in a 30 limit, my speedo said I was doing 37 and I know that's 3 mph fast,
              That's going to cost me £60 + 3 points and maybe increased insurance.
              Pity they have nothing better to do.
              if your speedo said you were doing 37... the camera said you were doing 37... um... sounds like the speedo's spot on!...

unfair or not, the fact is that you were speeding and that's illegal!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                if your speedo said you were doing 37... the camera said you were doing 37... um... sounds like the speedo's spot on!...

unfair or not, the fact is that you were speeding and that's illegal!
                Not according to my sat nav which says that my speedo is 3mph fast and you can't get much more accurate than satellite technology,
                Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                  Not according to my sat nav which says that my speedo is 3mph fast and you can't get much more accurate than satellite technology,
                  dunno.. my sat nav's always off with the speed... driving with calibrated speedo too.
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X