Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keef's valve pics....

Needs a de-coke dude........

Can I interest you in a Fuel Cat? Then they'll look like the cleaned one in the first pic.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Ok, how much? and where does it all go etc etc
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Needs a de-coke dude........

Can I interest you in a Fuel Cat? Then they'll look like the cleaned one in the first pic.
      Tony
      Yeuuch, As a believer in the mobile de-coke method, i.e , drive it like you stole it, I'm surprised that the valves look that nasty. Must try harder!!

With all the other the other expense, if fuel cats are less than a fiver, I'll have one (or 2 ) if not..... Carry on with the manual method!!
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
        Ok, how much? and where does it all go etc etc
        Did I answer this?

The deisel one is a two part kit, one in the fuel tank, on in the fuel line, normally just before the filter.

They retail at £89.95, but forum members (so if your not a member, buy a Star, you'll still save money on the 'cat and support the board) get 25% off so its £67.

You just need fuel hose and 4 jubilee clips to fit, we can send a fitting kit and instructions for an extra £5 or get the bits yourself. 3.0 trucks need 10mm line, and 2.4's 8mm.

We normally put them on the bulkhead, above the fuel filter.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X