The Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rain

The wifey was driving me surf ( nice and slowly like she does) and we came to the roundabout where i nearly kacked my pants last year. I lost the back end and ended up going round it sideways.
    Well i told the wifey to take it easy(with clenched buttocks)as it had started to rain as we approached this roundabout again.We get half way round and the wifey thinks we are ok and puts the power on ,well the beast kicks down a gear and we end up doing pirouetts on the effing roundabout.............. It was bad enough when i was in control ,but it is ten times worse when your not.

Im beggining to think ill have to move to avoid this roundabout as its costing me a fortune in underwear everytime i go past.

Just a little reminder to all to be carefull in the wet

Cheers

Mike
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

is it near a petrol station?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Mike,

Which roundabout is it ?

So I can steer Hippo away from it !

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yes chillit its near a texaco garage ..
        I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

tell the highways dept and they'll sort it out, or some poor sod on a motorbike will come a cropper on the spilt diesel... i will never understand the facination of filling the tank right to the brim, even if someone else is paying!!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Lost the back end in the Surf meself couple of weeks back,
            After control was gained, had to drop all the windows down, including the back one...due to the very strong smell of poo!!

Bit of a scary first time.

Comment

Originally posted by red harry
              Lost the back end in the Surf meself couple of weeks back,
              After control was gained, had to drop all the windows down, including the back one...due to the very strong smell of poo!!

Bit of a scary first time.
              Ah yes...but after that when you learn how to slide it it's a ball
              Scares the sh... out of others on the road especially the little rice rockets that for some unknown reason think its funny to tailgate a 2 toner with a heavy duty towbar
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                The wifey was driving me surf ( nice and slowly like she does) and we came to the roundabout where i nearly kacked my pants last year. I lost the back end and ended up going round it sideways.
                Well i told the wifey to take it easy(with clenched buttocks)as it had started to rain as we approached this roundabout again.We get half way round and the wifey thinks we are ok and puts the power on ,well the beast kicks down a gear and we end up doing pirouetts on the effing roundabout.............. It was bad enough when i was in control ,but it is ten times worse when your not.

Im beggining to think ill have to move to avoid this roundabout as its costing me a fortune in underwear everytime i go past.

Just a little reminder to all to be carefull in the wet

Cheers

Mike
                I'm not being smug or anything but...........if you had a 3rd gen this problem would disappear as you can drive with 4wd on tarmac .Mines is still for sale,offers over £7k