hols this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hols this year

Ok what is everyone doing for there hols with there surf this year,???They say we are in for a good summer
    We are off to South West truckfest www.truckfest.co.uk
    in a few weeks hope to see some of you there,
    Off to cornwall in August, Trevornick for some peaceful reading and drinking while hubby fishes!!!!. Hope to see a few surfs down there again, like we did last year.

Off for a scoot down to Cornwall in September......Can leave me a pint behind the bar if you want!!!!

Comment

Surf is taking us all to Heathrow .............................. ................... airport and then we are off to Egypt. otherwise nothing else planned as yet.
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

I am off to the Spanish Pyrenees for two weeks off roading, driving in the mountains on the old smuggler routes

Comment

Not doing much, but the Surfs will be taking myself and Sam to the Reading Festival once again.
          Hopefully next year I'll be taking the 3rd gen to Morocco for a couple of weeks on a 4x4 overland adventure trip.
          Might go along to the SW Truckfest again this year but only for the day.

Comment

I want the Surf to take us and the caravan to Cornwall but Mrs KS doesn't fancy the long journey. I'm trying to persuade her that an overnight stop in Somerset is a good idea, so we can have a meal in the old inn in Mark (I can't remember the name of the pub but the food is excellent). We'll see how my powers of persuasion are...............
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

mine will be ferrying me to Pembrokeshire at some point late aug and then most likely up to Northumberland in Sept... i get good at filling up on trips that big
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

We're going Wheelin' with friends in the US, on the Rubicon!
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

will be at Truckfest SW too!... pop in for a beer!... (that's if my tickets ever arrive!)... not in competition, just have 3 trucks parked in show n shine... best get polishing!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by ian and jean
                    Ok what is everyone doing for there hols with there surf this year,???They say we are in for a good summer
                    Off to cornwall in August, Trevornick for some peaceful reading and drinking while hubby fishes!!!!. Hope to see a few surfs down there again, like we did last year.

Wow nice to see another Plymouth driver registered here

Never been to a truck fest - might give this one a look
                    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Just dont pull out of that side road again when theres a Blue 2nd Gen haulin ass with nearly 2 tonne behind it LOL
                      Especially with a fubbered steering idler arm.
                      Attached Files
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

hi you will have to let us know when in august you are down here as MARKY is down the second week in august.ihave booked 2 weeks off so if you are here the 2nd/3rd weeks then hopefully we can meet up
                        Richard
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                          hi you will have to let us know when in august you are down here as MARKY is down the second week in august.ihave booked 2 weeks off so if you are here the 2nd/3rd weeks then hopefully we can meet up
                          Richard
                          We will have a HOLIDAY IN CORNWALL MEET then!
                          Hopefully RUBBLEBAGS will be well enough to come as well.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

we will have try and have a surf invasion of St.Ives bay holiday park...i bet the owners would love that
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Robb.
                              Never been to a truck fest - might give this one a look
                              Its good, lots of truck goodies, expensive airbrushed paint jobs and a couple of Monster trucks.

Linda and I are going as well.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X