Advise needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Planty
    hey yeah........... damn good shout there marky. then i'll offer him 200quid to get it repaired............

ROTFL!!

Comment

All this stuff about stuffing one of his Surfs is all well and good.

Have you contacted trading standards? Does the local BBC station have a consumer affairs program? This is just the sort of story they like to get their teeth into. They won't name on air straight away but if he is that dodgy they will give him enough rope to hang himself then show him up for what he is.

A cupfull of sugar in each diesel tank should stuff him right up
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
        Just checked the doggy website and on the home page http://freshcars.co.uk There is a pic of a Jreg surf. This pic was taken by my daughter we we went through wales greenlaning. I have the origional and it was posted on this web just after the event. the motor belongs to a guy in devon (cant remember his name) but those on the run out led by landyV8 will remember it as it was 4" lifted with 33" rubber. They are now nicking pics to put on their website to enhance the surfs and aid their sales.
        Time i mailed them and hit them with some copyright laws lmao.
        Teach them to pi** around ith forum members.

Naughty naughty, give him a ear bashing Jon.
        If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

This is their website

http://freshcars.co.uk/catalogX.htm

Looks like the website has gone...maybe hes doing a runner now that we are on his tail!!

Tinks

Comment

It looks that way Tinks, his Ebay membership has gone splat too - here

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
            X