Advise needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimreeper
    Just checked the doggy website and on the home page http://freshcars.co.uk There is a pic of a Jreg surf. This pic was taken by my daughter we we went through wales greenlaning. I have the origional and it was posted on this web just after the event. the motor belongs to a guy in devon (cant remember his name) but those on the run out led by landyV8 will remember it as it was 4" lifted with 33" rubber. They are now nicking pics to put on their website to enhance the surfs and aid their sales.
    Time i mailed them and hit them with some copyright laws lmao.
    Teach them to pi** around ith forum members.
    If you are the owner of this picture he has to by law ask your permission to use it as you have the copyright to it especially as he is using it for advertising you could ask him for royalties for displaying it.
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
      If you are the owner of this picture he has to by law ask your permission to use it as you have the copyright to it especially as he is using it for advertising you could ask him for royalties for displaying it.
      Its only been 24hrs and no reply to my mail. Not really expecting one as tinks has not had any luck even with recorded mail.
      BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Tinks
        We have been told by the trading standards that we need to get 2 or 3 estimates to put the Surf right,
        Tinks
        hey tinks, mark's right you could contact stevo and / or tony, they'll both give you written quotes for putting it right, so that might not be as awkward as it seems.

don't let the buggers get away with it. i had a similar thing a few years back with an oil leak on a caviler (spraying oil on the manifold) the garage played innocent with me and basically told to forget it........ when i checked out exactly were i stood and went back to them and told them bluntly, sort it and properly this time or trading standards (and others) get involved. after a few days silence he turned up with a loan car for me and a few days later the cav came back done. so don't give up, that's what they're hoping for.

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
          Its only been 24hrs and no reply to my mail. Not really expecting one as tinks has not had any luck even with recorded mail.
          My partner spoke to the guy at the car sales yesturday, basically he told him that he did not get paid enough for all this cr@p and would get the guy who owned it to ring him....(yeah watever!) Still waiting for the call! But he did tell my partner that he has got his emails and letters, so he will have got yours. He did not even have the decency to reply to any of them, he has told my partner that he has put it in the hands of a solicitor, if that is true I am damned sure they would have told him that he does not have a leg to stand on. We will see him in court!He did say that they had offered him £200 as a gesture of goodwill! Goodwill?? More an insult I think!We want our money back now, he has had the chance to do the decent thing and will be issuing a letter of intend very shortly. I hope you read this Mr . I hope no other decent hardworking HONEST person ever buys a motor from you!

Tinks......as angry as a wasp! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Comment

My partner spoke to the guy at the car sales yesturday, basically he told him that he did not get paid enough for all this cr@p and would get the guy who owned it to ring him....(yeah watever!) Still waiting for the call! But he did tell my partner that he has got his emails and letters, so he will have got yours. He did not even have the decency to reply to any of them, he has told my partner that he has put it in the hands of a solicitor, if that is true I am damned sure they would have told him that he does not have a leg to stand on. We will see him in court!He did say that they had offered him £200 as a gesture of goodwill! Goodwill?? More an insult I think!We want our money back now, he has had the chance to do the decent thing and will be issuing a letter of intend very shortly. I hope you read this Mr . I hope no other decent hardworking HONEST person ever buys a motor from you!

I think a convoy of angry SURF owners should turn up one weekend & put his REPUTATION to shame.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

keep ya chin up m8 keep at em!!!!!!
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

yeah, what about a midlands surf meet?
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  yeah, what about a midlands surf meet?
                  yeah, i'm up that way on 15/16th, maybe i'll go round with a big wooden shovel and do some stirring......... i could maybe act like i was a prospective buyer, let him build up how great his business is and then give him some............heehee

see ya'll
                  Planty

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
                    yeah, i'm up that way on 15/16th, maybe i'll go round with a big wooden shovel and do some stirring......... i could maybe act like i was a prospective buyer, let him build up how great his business is and then give him some............heehee

see ya'll
                    Planty
                    Take one for a testdrive & break it for him
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      Take one for a testdrive & break it for him
                      hey yeah........... damn good shout there marky. then i'll offer him 200quid to get it repaired............

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
                        hey yeah........... damn good shout there marky. then i'll offer him 200quid to get it repaired............
                        hmmmmmmmmm 2.4 motors, they won't like being driven in 4wd on the tarmac

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          hmmmmmmmmm 2.4 motors, they won't like being driven in 4wd on the tarmac

Trev
                          Disconnect vacuum hose to turbo while your at it.
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

test drive.... thames valley 4x4 meet down the road.... hmmmmmmmm
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              test drive.... thames valley 4x4 meet down the road.... hmmmmmmmm
                              anyone seen a foglight ?
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

hang on did some one say they've been checking out the site??
                                anyone mention to the website wallahs they are posting other peoples pictures on the site?Site by Trainflow Design
                                62 Gervase Drive, Dudley, West Midlands DY1 4AT. Trainflow@trainflow.com
                                dont they have a duty of care to make sure all the content is kosher?
                                Last edited by Chillitt; 3 June 2005, 21:59.
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X