Surf Spotting On Hiloday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Spotting On Hiloday

Just got back from my hols and wanted to share my spotting results with all of ya.......

Managed to spot a gen 2 in Tobago (the only one on the island), I did see lots of pick-up, standard and double/quad cabs, even some early (gen 1 style) quad-cabs.

Spent the second week in St.Lucia and I couldn't belive what I was seeing, more gen 3's than I have ever seen. They seem to have a lot of gen 2's but a huge amount of gen 3's, I couldn't go out of the hotel without seeing a surf, the wife was getting very bored of me surf spotting!

Anyway I have attached a couple of piccys just to show, I didn't get any more as I was always on the move or they were on the move, there were however a lot of very nice examples, and some pickups too!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Orions_pop; 25 May 2005, 16:07. Reason: attachments are now smaller so I can upload...Doh!
    Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Mid Wales...

Originally posted by Orions_pop
    Just got back from my hols and wanted to share my spotting results with all of ya.......

Managed to spot a gen 2 in Tobago (the only one on the island), I did see lots of pick-up, standard and double/quad cabs, even some early (gen 1 style) quad-cabs.

Spent the second week in St.Lucia and I couldn't belive what I was seeing, more gen 3's than I have ever seen. They seem to have a lot of gen 2's but a huge amount of gen 3's, I couldn't go out of the hotel without seeing a surf, the wife was getting very bored of me surf spotting!

Anyway I have attached a couple of piccys just to show, I didn't get any more as I was always on the move or they were on the move, there were however a lot of very nice examples, and some pickups too!
    When I was in Mid Wales last week visiting an old mate who lives in the village of.............
    LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYCHGOGERYCHWY RNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH
    I did,nt see any Surfs..just sheep ..lucky you !

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
      When I was in Mid Wales last week visiting an old mate who lives in the village of.............
      LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYCHGOGERYCHWY RNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH
      I did,nt see any Surfs..just sheep ..lucky you !
      As long as a pair of wellies weren't involved...................... .!!!!!!!!!!
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Surfs in Cyprus : 0

Hilux pickups : too many to count !

The pickup craze is massive out there , saw all sorts of combos of single , double cab etc . Plenty of lifted and custom jobs aswell .And BJ and FJ Toyotas .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
        X