No announcement yet.

Ban the FROG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The french have the right idea!! like to see the Annoying little $hite after Antwan the Chef was done with it!!
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Awh... poor ickle froggie. I've only heard the song once and it wasnt that bad!! I think I might have to start a save the frog auction on e-bay!!

Still guess thats just cos I'm a boring old fart who doesnt watch tv or listen to the radio much

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I like to watch a bit of TV ,but what with the wife and her soaps.........eeeeeeeeeck!!!!! My daughter with Will and Grace my sons with Jackass tv /music and the simpsons I rarely get the chance.

Now the summer is on its way ,It means i can do more work on the surf and play a bit of twilight golf whi needs TV.
        I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Confession time...ahem..........I downloaded the ring tone
          Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD

Dear god man why would you tell anyone that?????????
            that sort of secret should be taken to the grave.
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

du du du duda du du du du duda du du du do dud du du do du du doo ding ding
              innit great come on lads and lasses weve had Mr bleeding blobby at number 1 in the charts so is it really that bad!!!!!!!
              if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

I preferred it before it became the frog. Nice innocent website with a piccy of schuey... With that daft soundtrack to an F1 race. Then some dimwit decided it was a frog and then it went downhill... Now the original I would be happy as a ringtone. new one, not so sure...

Question is will you buy the single....?

Comment

last single i bought was vienna!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    The Ultravox variety? I was at primary school!! Quality tune though. As for the frog, I think it's simptomatic of our decaying society...or something. You should try watching TMF or The Hits on digital. Non stop !!!!!! ring tone adverts. Can't believe it's invaded terrestial TV. Can anyone explain to me why the ba***rd is back and on the run?

Comment

Originally posted by contaminated
                      The Ultravox variety? I was at primary school!! Quality tune though. As for the frog, I think it's simptomatic of our decaying society...or something. You should try watching TMF or The Hits on digital. Non stop !!!!!! ring tone adverts. Can't believe it's invaded terrestial TV. Can anyone explain to me why the ba***rd is back and on the run?
                      cause i didnt pay enough to have the damm thing shot the first time...

if it was on the run why the f**k is it bouncing around nude singing its behind off... good way of hiding i think not...

Comment

Dont think you can change my mind by putting sweet pic's of babies on here!
                        That constitutes emotional blackmail!

I have noticed that certain parts of its body are now censored with a black square, maybe they can do the same over the whole thing, and mute the sound too??

Linda, you ain't an "old fart" you just need to get out more!
                        Better still, stay in your private world of ignorance!
                        Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          Hell yeah! Top song.
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
                            Bwahahahaaaa! Even I wouldn't do that, thanks for make me look good again!!!

Like Andy said, it first turned up about 4 years ago, with a just pic of a F1 car, with the silly voice making car noises, and the challenge was not to laugh for 60 secs.

Was cracking!! hope the 'crazy frog' people are paying royalties.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

They are predicting it will be No 1 this week........................

Comment

this means nothing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X