No announcement yet.

Ban the FROG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, another 6 downloads last night as they kept giving different codes for it so hopefully it will be number one soon.

that frog still aint waved to me - despite my texting him on the number on screen a few times last night - must watch later to see if he does wave this time. only problem now is that i have to channel hop to catch all the adverts he's on.
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
      well, another 6 downloads last night as they kept giving different codes for it so hopefully it will be number one soon.

that frog still aint waved to me - despite my texting him on the number on screen a few times last night - must watch later to see if he does wave this time. only problem now is that i have to channel hop to catch all the adverts he's on.
      You need help friend........real professional help.........get it.......get it now!!
      mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Need I say more.........
        Attached Files
        Rob & Miranda

Surfing on the south coast

Comment

Cuisse de Grenoille....

Originally posted by Djandco
          I think it is about time that a certain Crazy Frog is banned from, well, existing at all!
          Am I alone in the thoughts that I am sick of it coming on 3 times in every advert break?
          Stick your name on the pettition, and if there are more than 10 replys I willl take imediate action by actually getting around to paying my subscription to Koi !!!!!
          MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm A DISH OF FROGS LEGS GENTLY SAUTED IN A BUTTER AND GARLIC SAUCE,SPRINKLED WITH FRESH PARSELY AND SERVING PIPING HOT ......WITH CRISPY FRENCH BREAD ...????

Comment

Originally posted by surfin
            MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm A DISH OF FROGS LEGS GENTLY SAUTED IN A BUTTER AND GARLIC SAUCE,SPRINKLED WITH FRESH PARSELY AND SERVING PIPING HOT ......WITH CRISPY FRENCH BREAD ...????
            Sounds great to me,
            but

Can I have spit roast dragon for the main course ?

You can have the two birds roasted

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

News Flash!!!!!

Watching E4 tonight between 5.30 & 6. In the ad break no frog. Surely this must be some sort of a record.

Very, very happy about that though, I'm wearing out my mute button as well.

Comment

where's me frog gone? didn't spot him even once while I was watching my DVD of 'How To Whittle Table Legs To Make Garden Canes'

I was ever so upset, no waves, now he's not even visited me!
                Dave

Comment

Ok, so apart from the odd weirdo out there, point taken.

As prommised, money on the way.

Subscription paid etc...

Keep me promisis so i dus

Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

As per said before, I have now paid my dues.

Be free from your fears.
                    You only live once, so make sure you are in a surf!

Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Working...
                    X