Going on holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on holiday

Taking a few days off at last. Will be travelling down the A68 Borders route on Wednesday, staying in York on Thursday (going to Wetherby races Thursday evening) and staying in Skipton Fri and Sat night for sheepdog sale. Look out for a green Surf, reg *4 EWE. Hope to see at least one Surf on my travels - it could be you!

Jacqueline
    Last edited by jax; 22 May 2005, 22:44.

look up, i'll be flying to aberdeen on saturday morning, returning tuesday!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      look up, i'll be flying to aberdeen on saturday morning, returning tuesday!
      ahhhh, the granite city, haven't been there for a while. I'll paint a St Andrews cross on the roof of the Surf so you can see me.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
        ahhhh, the granite city, haven't been there for a while. I'll paint a St Andrews cross on the roof of the Surf so you can see me.

Jacqueline
        nice one!... i'll keep an eye out!...

anyone around kintore, pop in and buy me a pint!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'll be driving past you in Kintore on way to/from work - so look out for a silver 4runner, but im more likely to be in the scooby
          Landcruiser Colorado
          Sub. Forester

Comment

Im going to be travelling next friday from East Preston in Sussex to Yorkshire.

Dont ask me how we are getting there ,where we are staying coz i dont know.
            The wife tells me we are going away next week and that we have had it booked for months(first i heard, but then i think i had my selective 4wd hearing on at the time.)
            So if you see a black shiny surf heading north on a24/ m25 wave as we pass.
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

next Tuesday me and my mob will be in the Elan Valley area camping and cruising around Wales.
              Dave

Comment

Working...
              X