Look where I just got back from........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike66
    You will find it is cheap enough. well it was when i last went .

Hope you have a great time
    will do thanks
    reminds me need to ask the SUMO what to look for when going to scuba lesson out there as been told its fab place to do it and fairly cheap but should one look out for a certain standard or kite mark type thing in the world of the FLIPPER Schools
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      will do thanks
      reminds me need to ask the SUMO what to look for when going to scuba lesson out there as been told its fab place to do it and fairly cheap but should one look out for a certain standard or kite mark type thing in the world of the FLIPPER Schools
      look out for the Pay And Dive Instantly courses... they're the recognised one and you get a nice card with a dolphin on!

no hols for me this year!... still working in hereford and going to Aberdeen again next weekend... i'll be so pale everyeone will think i've been in nick!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        look out for the Pay And Dive Instantly courses... they're the recognised one and you get a nice card with a dolphin on!

no hols for me this year!... still working in hereford and going to Aberdeen again next weekend... i'll be so pale everyeone will think i've been in nick!
        hi matt thought you was in nick long time no see you sure they not got a puter in STIR matt
        Pops

Comment

What part of Turkey you going to pops?

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            yeah, leg or breast?

fnar fnar!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ula Deniz for me and the wifey next Sunday............all inclusive............without the kids.................yeeeeeeha aaaaa
              it's just started hitting the 30's.can't wait.

Just had FA cup final weekend in Newcastle with the lads great place..........my liver is just drying out now.........feeling a little bit tender

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                leg i thought but no its place called Antalya
                Pops

Comment

If you decide to go and watch the Belly Dancers watch out !

They have a habit of dragging people up on stage to dance - guys included

Can recommend a Turkish Massage, even if you do have limbs pulled beyond normal limits !!!!

And go for the busman's holiday - take a jeep safari

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X