hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok mate will have a look around for your engine bay pic
    aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Originally posted by rich1
      ok mate will have a look around for your engine bay pic
      here you go

and here is Danno checking his door seals

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

blimey if that was my car knowing my luck it would never go again
        good pic of danno's seal and not the fish eating sort
        aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

blimey if that was my car knowing my luck it would never go again
          good pic of danno's seal and not the fish eating sort
          well since it's first ducking the AC tends to be a bit noisy

Other than that no problem

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

its just farming talk here i used to be called old boy when i was 18 by my boss along with many other things as you could imagine.
            I call people ol' boy as well as thats what I was called by the locals when I worked in a pub in Oxfordshire... The Duck on The Pond to be precise
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

What I want to know..

hello everyone
              i am a new surf owner had about 2 weeks now its a 2.4 td k reg jap import and it is a cracking motor well pleased with it i have got two kids and two greyhound cross dogs and everyone fits in a treat.
              I am glad i looked on here coz i was going to spend a fiver on a ball bearing and some pictures from that geezer on ebay that fiver can go towards some spot lights now (if the wife will let me DOH!)
              Muchos welcomes Rich ..what I want to know is ...

Who finds it easier to get in The Surf ..the wife..the kids or the Greyhounds ??

Comment

where was that then dirty dog the pub name doesn't ring a bell .
                And my oldest girl finds it easiest to get in to the surf she springs in off of the running boards at the side and lands in her seat perfect and my !!!!!! dogs are wimps they have to be lifted in coz they dont like travelling thats why i have ordered i boot liner for the old girl last night dog puke is a nightmare to get out of the deep shag pile carpet that is in the boot

Comment

Working...
                X