Rad change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rad change

Hi there fellow surf's. Can someone outthere tell me whether a novice like myself, can handle a rad change as mine has some strange little pin size holes that appear to have been brazed though without a great deal of success. Thought it better to replace as long journey looms.

hi there
    Sorry i cant help you on the rad change because i am even more novice than you i should think but i got my surf the other week and its rad is leaking too looks a complex to me so will keep a look out on here too
    aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

i also found a good deal on ebay on rads for surfs he is a british dealer who imports stuff for all imports and a brand new rad with a lifetime warrenty for £149 hope that is some use
      aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobafet
        Hi there fellow surf's. Can someone outthere tell me whether a novice like myself, can handle a rad change as mine has some strange little pin size holes that appear to have been brazed though without a great deal of success. Thought it better to replace as long journey looms.
        New rads for sale here.
        http://www.milneroffroad.com/LN130.htm

Comment

it's as easy as it looks... remove pipes making sure you block them so you don't lose all your ATF on the patio!... un bolt rad, lift it out... reverse for re fitting!

may aswell to a complete coolant flush and ATF change while your there.

christ!... alfie's just kissed little Mo in the arches!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            it's as easy as it looks... remove pipes making sure you block them so you don't lose all your ATF on the patio!... un bolt rad, lift it out... reverse for re fitting!

may aswell to a complete coolant flush and ATF change while your there.

christ!... alfie's just kissed little Mo in the arches!

Isnt that a little hard considering you have to have you head under the bonnet while fitting the rad???????????? Not to mention dangerous what were you thiniing of matt
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

christ!... alfie's just kissed little Mo in the arches![/color][/QUOTE]

Blimey, I've just got mud in my arches!

Comment

Working...
              X