Cloaking device works ok but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloaking device works ok but......

Automatic paint puddle detector is non existent as I've managed to find the only one in existence on the A13........nearside is splattered with what looks like white emulsion..........already been ribbed at work on how to do DIY white walled tyres........what's the best way to remove this without damage..... most has come off with regular wash but still lots of lil bits....bless 'em?
    Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Originally posted by b19aus
    Automatic paint puddle detector is non existent as I've managed to find the only one in existence on the A13........nearside is splattered with what looks like white emulsion..........already been ribbed at work on how to do DIY white walled tyres........what's the best way to remove this without damage..... most has come off with regular wash but still lots of lil bits....bless 'em?
    A pressure washer or steam cleaner. Don't get in too close though.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I managed to find a pink paint puddle with mine luckily it is only in the wheel arches now
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Never underestimate the power of idiiots in large groups!![/FONT]

Comment

i got paint on my car once just got the t-cut out and started rubbing if ya know what i mean
        aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me and telling me "You're next."They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Comment

Working...
        X