FAO Tony, Marky, or Stev0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Tony, Marky, or Stev0

Going up to North Yorkshire at the end of the month with the trailer (1tonne).
    After her major surgery is there anything other than the usual oil & water checks.
    She running really sweet still, but she does have a bit of a drinking problem at the moment (375 km per tank), but I've only put 700km on the clock since picking her up.

Many thanks

Duane

ps just fitted an adjustable towing ball, so the trailer will be level when towing, without being an anchor when offroad.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Nah, just take it easy, normal checks before a long journey, ie water, all oils, etc.

As for MPG, you know your injectors need work, as they were sticking when I tested them, but your probably just using more loud pedal cos it runs better now! Have a sniff around the engine, see if there any fuel leaks anywhere
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

ahem - i just did 160km from 30 quid round town.... OUCH!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Just be careful around the M1 - M62 junction as there was a big police presence pulling trailers & caravans that were speeding, There was most likely an unmarked car spotting for offenders.
        This was on the way to LANGDALE earlier this month.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

So far I've never had a problem with the Police on the trip to North Yorkshire, speeding isn't really a problem with this trailer as what little towing I've done with her, she feels really stable at 100kph on the sat nav.

This tank is looking better at 110km before hitting 3/4, don't know about today tho as mother borrowed her (after phoning me cause she couldn't get it in gear).

Thanks for the advice, I'll take this trip nice and smooth, I really do not want to see that big yellow truck (i'm taking mothers membership card this time!!)

Duane
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
          X