update on stolen surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on stolen surf

not heard anything for three weeks,so just gone out and bought a pajero just joking.To get over the loss of the best car i ever had we have just bought a newer, bigger and better surf The white one that oiley had advertised on this site .Never seen another white one so we look at it and think its unique .The 3ltr engine is so much more powerfll than the 2.4 its unbelievable.I can pull out at junctions fast and dont have to wait for mile gaps .Want to buy loads of extras for it but have to wait to see what the insurance pay out will be.It was heartbreaking when our old surf was stolen but now we dont want it back it turned out to be a bit of a blessing only bad thing is I'll lose a couple of years no claims bonus .will post what the insurance company do .Thanks for your support

Good going mate.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Every cloud has a silver lining and all that. Glad you have a new Surf.
      I just hope the insurance company don't find it, like they did my cousins motorbike, after it had been ragged round and misused for two months. They said, "You have it back. End of story." It was knackered and not worth tuppence.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Cody
        not heard anything for three weeks,so just gone out and bought a pajero just joking.To get over the loss of the best car i ever had we have just bought a newer, bigger and better surf The white one that oiley had advertised on this site .Never seen another white one so we look at it and think its unique .The 3ltr engine is so much more powerfll than the 2.4 its unbelievable.I can pull out at junctions fast and dont have to wait for mile gaps .Want to buy loads of extras for it but have to wait to see what the insurance pay out will be.It was heartbreaking when our old surf was stolen but now we dont want it back it turned out to be a bit of a blessing only bad thing is I'll lose a couple of years no claims bonus .will post what the insurance company do .Thanks for your support
        nice one mate will keep my eye out for you give us a wave if you see a big black truck waving like mad!!!!!

Comment

Surf stolen

Hi glad to hear you got sorted out had one of mine stolen last weekend right off the forecourt somehow l dont think l will see that one again.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

There is a white one parked in work sometimes...

Looks nice but not sure what engine size it is!
            [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Really glad some good has come out of it - enjoy your new Surf.
              Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Working...
              X