Ball bearing? No Black Smoke??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super chip

I bought one last week off e bay ,plugs into air intake.It was a buy it now price £3.50 + £1.50 p+p .So it was'nt much to see if it works
    Answer ,not sure but it does'nt make it worse but will do a time trial this week and post the results
    The bad news is that some one bought the same chip for auction price of £78
    two days later . Cody

Comment

black smoke

forgot to say I also bought a STOP BLACK SMOKE KIT,that was only a fiver so I got one to see what it was .Had to laugh when it came and couldn't even try it out as I had already cut the EGR off and all the pipe work from the exhaust when I did the cylinder head .It came with a nice letter and details of how to insert it.I didn't think it was a bad con if you can call it that because it will work and five pounds is'nt going to break the bank.It does make you wonder how many people buy this product without looking at other even cheaper alternatives (self tapping screw) It just shows what people can think of to make money .
      Does anyone Know who it is .Might be a member ?

Comment

Originally posted by ebay
        This in turn makes the ECU put more fuel in to the engine
        More Fuel..............

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo23
          More Fuel..............

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

more effluent more like

Well to be fair i did check the FAQ's, but to no avail... if it is asked as frequently as you are implying then i would have assumed it would have appeared there......

Thanks for the flame none the less

consider yourself poo poo'd

thanks for thge info however.... as useful as ever..... off to lick my wounds now.

Comment

Put it in the FAQ......

Comment

Originally posted by marvinius

thanks for thge info however.... as useful as ever..... off to lick my wounds now.
                We aim to please.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                X