• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multichanger

HI can anybody tell were to fit a 10 disc mutichanger

Originally posted by sportdiverray
    HI can anybody tell were to fit a 10 disc mutichanger
    hi i have put mine inside the passenger side cubby hole in the boot spacethen put a bit of packing around it to stop it moving about and the cable comes out thru the cover
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It's in me cubby hole mate!

Hi, I've done same. Was a tight squeeze, but managed it.

To fasten it securely, I initially, took the cubby hole out. Put the changer in. Marked up a series of holes (two along each of the sides, and two at top and bottom) and then linked together a series of cable ties.

Might not be overly professional, but it does the job, and no one's going to see it anyway.

Also, with my changer, due to the size (was quite an old one), I had to cut a slot in the plastic cubby hole to allow for the cd cartridge to come completely out.

Hope that helps.

Rob
      Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

i've put in a new jvc stereo and 12 disc interchanger the cable just pushes the cover out slightly but not too much to worry about
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Mines under the front passenger seat, secured with thick industrial velcro. Its near to the front of the seat, so it doesnt get kicked by feet. I move the seat forward to take the cartridge out when I need it. So far I havent heard any jumping of the CD when I've hit a pot hole or gone off road.

Comment

I put my jvc multichange in the rear cubby hole and just put a bit of foam in to stop it moving. It works fine no problems
            I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
              Mines under the front passenger seat, secured with thick industrial velcro. Its near to the front of the seat, so it doesnt get kicked by feet. I move the seat forward to take the cartridge out when I need it. So far I havent heard any jumping of the CD when I've hit a pot hole or gone off road.
              That's where I've had it in my other motor for the last five years. No problems and sitting in the driver's seat you can eject the cartridge easily.

Comment

Put mine under the front passenger seat after removing the Jap Sat Nav system that didn't work over here anyway.

Couldn't use the rear cubby hole as I had already put the compressor for my Air Horns there!

Comment

Working...
                X