Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google translator

TOYOTA HILUX SURF

The hawk and that love car " the Toyota hyrax surf of the friend of the circle of university age of the Hisapy SSR-X " is.
    Nevertheless, don't you think? it is the car which this car truly is not changed.
    Considerably, the kind of air which from former times is sold with this appearance does, but it is, & *.
    When going to skiing, may!

Yeah. Makes sense.

I once translated some kite building instructions from German to English using BabelFish. They made as much sense.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Yeah. Makes sense.

I once translated some kite building instructions from German to English using BabelFish. They made as much sense.
      You sure you put it in your ear

Comment

Originally posted by contaminated
        You sure you put it in your ear
        Poor fish

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

try following his "BACK" link. all becomes apparent laughingly as is , but. where it to is aloud, but lovingly incurred of.
          Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Yeah, but did you know that it is riding 185 surf? Recently because condition of audio became bad, finishing to think, you think of Nabi buying concave kana. As a candidacy, the mosquito Ro AVIC? The ZH900MD CN - being to be the HD950MD, it does, but the space and place as for the installation in to 185 surf there is no problem, it is not, probably will be? Is there wiring and a part which are necessary for other than the substance? In addition, in order to hold down if possible cheaply purchasing with mail order, and the like (contingent approximately knowledge a certain intention is) of the time of installation and the time of trouble thinking whether you install by your, becoming high in that appearance, makes purchase * installation do with the shop, or is perplexed. Actually when you are, details and the use impression et cetera of purchase and installation you can teach the person who uses above-mentioned type, it is fortunate.
            Last edited by Rob; 11 May 2005, 23:56.

Comment

I reccomend the Carlsburg Patent Translator.....drink enuff and it all makes sense

Comment

Working...
              X