Originally posted by Danno
        Old folk? You'd fit in then mate surely
        pot calling kettle black there
        your not wearing that well for a nip
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Sorry Linda... I will agree that BLACK is the faster colour BUT my 1st gen is sooooooo fast that the gold go faster stripes are fading with the friction caused buy the air pressure pushing down on the vehicle as I whizzzzz along.
          I'm sorry but you're all wrong, there is no such thing as colour, only absorbed or reflected light. Black surfs absorb more light than any other, this makes them heavier than my blue one!! A white one on the other hand should be really fast.

Comment

how much does light weigh, then? is light heavy or light?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              how much does light weigh, then? is light heavy or light?
              erm..light. But still heavier than no light!!

Comment

but if the light is absorbed by the paint, and light can only travel at the speed of light then black surfs must be really really fast...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

not when you have somthing traveling at the speed of light hitting the front of your car, then again the fronts are chrome... so it might just bounce off... (why do i think this topic will decend into asbestos hamsters.. )

Comment

but if the light is absorbed by the paint, and light can only travel at the speed of light then black surfs must be really really fast...
                    hmmm, maybe. I'll need to research before I concede however.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                      not when you have somthing traveling at the speed of light hitting the front of your car, then again the fronts are chrome... so it might just bounce off... (why do i think this topic will decend into asbestos hamsters.. )
                      ah, now asbestos I really know something about. Would that be a chrysotile, amosite or crocidolite hamster? I agree with the light hitting the front, well done. Blue still slightly quicker than black then!

Comment

and my surf is grey. so thats half white (reflects) half black (absorbs) does that make it travel at half light speed, or light neutral as far as speed goes? it could be a bench mark for testing other colours against..
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

and my surf is grey. so thats half white (reflects) half black (absorbs) does that make it travel at half light speed, or light neutral as far as speed goes? it could be a bench mark for testing other colours against..
                          last time i went over 88mph i ended up in 1955!!...
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

that was the last time your surf moved then?
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Grey is a shade, not a colour. Oh, so are black and white. Bugger! Blue is a colour, maybe that makes it quicker.

Comment

if the front was black and the back was white would that make it faster still?
                                edit; hows that for a 1000th post?
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X