yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT Northern Surfers...Surf train needed. County Durham to Hampshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony,
    If you can't sort anything sooner I'll be traveling down to Templecombe
    on the 4th June and can easily pop into Bishop then or before as I practicly pass on my way to work.

Cheers

Matt

Comment

I might have to go to Newcastle tomorrow afternoon with a overnight stay, but will not know until the morning.

I have your mobile numbers so will call you if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        I might have to go to Newcastle tomorrow afternoon with a overnight stay, but will not know until the morning.

I have your mobile numbers so will call you if it happens.
        It finishes tomorrow, at 8:15pmish, so could be good.

Cheers to everyone who replied. We'll see how it goes.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tony

Sorry m8 I came home tonight and packed my bag, ready to leave at 11am tomorrow, just had a call that it's been put off until next month.

Hope the other guys can help.

Cheers.

Comment

OK, it's on!

Who wants to pick the thing up?

Slugsie can get it Blackpool/Preston, Jim or Matt, Jim, have a look at the pic I posted, do you think you'll have room? (there's a foot in the pic for reference)

Fish and Gismo can get it to Crewe, need another leg really as Crewe is still 200miles from us

Matt, where is templecombe? can only find a place near Wincanton, which is to close to be true!!! (fingers crossed)

Or Da Slug man can get the plane to land in the street and pick it up (well, you did wanna be involved......)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              OK, it's on!

Slugsie can get it Blackpool/Preston, Jim or Matt, Jim, have a look at the pic I posted, do you think you'll have room? (there's a foot in the pic for reference)

Fish and Gismo can get it to Crewe, need another leg really as Crewe is still 200miles from us

Matt, where is templecombe? can only find a place near Wincanton, which is to close to be true!!! (fingers crossed)

Or Da Slug man can get the plane to land in the street and pick it up (well, you did wanna be involved......)

Hi Tony,

I am FLYING up to Newcastle at the end of the month from Southampton how much does it weigh? I wonder if i could include it in my baggage! as i have three of us going.

Plus I could do with being picked up at southampton Airport and being dropped to the red jet!

Good luck matey

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

OK, it's on!

Yup, I can still get it down to Preston/Blackpool area. But won't be until the end of the month at the earliest (w/e 28th/29th or 6th/7th), so let me know if you haven't managed to sort anything before then
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

I will be heading up to Newcastle for the next bank holiday at the end of the month, so if you can't sort it sooner, I'll be able to deliver door to door for you.
                  Jez

Comment

OK, it's on!

Tony,
                    I'll be travelling down to Templecombe (the one in Somerset near Wincanton) late on the 3rd June and will be there all weekend at a Medieval renactment. If the pully needs to be picked up before then I can collect and hold till I or someone else can collect it and bring it south.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Bikenuts
                      Tony,
                      I'll be travelling down to Templecombe (the one in Somerset near Wincanton) late on the 3rd June and will be there all weekend at a Medieval renactment. If the pully needs to be picked up before then I can collect and hold till I or someone else can collect it and bring it south.

Matt
                      Mate, you da man! Yours is the least hassle way. She's cool with it sitting in her shed for a couple of weeks, so pick it up at your leisure, I'll email/PM you her phone number and you can sort out picking it up whenever.

Email me back your number, and then we can hook up at Templecombe, plus I've always wanted to a renactment, so it'll work out great.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Mate, you da man! Yours is the least hassle way. She's cool with it sitting in her shed for a couple of weeks, so pick it up at your leisure, I'll email/PM you her phone number and you can sort out picking it up whenever.

Email me back your number, and then we can hook up at Templecombe, plus I've always wanted to a renactment, so it'll work out great.

Cheers mate.
                        Tony,
                        I've sent you a mail via your web site.

Comment

Thanks for everyone's offers, the Surf Train is up and running. Non-stop from Newcastle to Somerset. Thanks to bikenuts Matt.

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikenuts
                            Tony,
                            I've sent you a mail via your web site.
                            My reply got thrown out.....

Dear Tony Nicholls,

RE: "RE: Surf train - Pulley"

Unfortunately, the following problems have been found with the mail
                            that you sent:

Not sent to recipient because:

** Source address blocked (toyotatony@hotmail.com (Blacklist filter with
                            keywords (receive), General bad email addresses))

Best Regards,

Mail Delivery Subsystem (at inty.nifcoeu.com)
                            stroppy subsystem!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X