yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT Northern Surfers...Surf train needed. County Durham to Hampshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT Northern Surfers...Surf train needed. County Durham to Hampshire.

Help, may need something picked up from County Durham, near to Bishop Auckland and Durham City - about 25 miles from Newcastle to us in Hampshire, We can travel so far, but Newcastle makes it a little expensive!!!!

If it got to birmingham area we could do the rest, or nearer would be cool.

It a PTO pulley for our tractor, see pic, its quite heavy but managable but postage is gonna kill the deal.

Calling all Northern Surfers..........

Thanks in hope, assuming we win the auction...

Tony
    Attached Files
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Help, may need something picked up from County Durham, near to Bishop Auckland and Durham City - about 25 miles from Newcastle to us in Hampshire, We can travel so far, but Newcastle makes it a little expensive!!!!

If it got to birmingham area we could do the rest, or nearer would be cool.

It a PTO pulley for our tractor, see pic, its quite heavy but managable but postage is gonna kill the deal.

Calling all Northern Surfers..........

Thanks in hope, assuming we win the auction...

Tony
    If it gets to Birmingham im often in Kidderminster and can run it down to the M25 for you... presuming im in the right place at the right time.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I'll be up that end of the country either the last weekend of this month, or the first of next month (not sure yet, but probably the latter). I can bring it down as far as Blackpool/Preston area.

Holler if you still need the transport.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
        I'll be up that end of the country either the last weekend of this month, or the first of next month (not sure yet, but probably the latter). I can bring it down as far as Blackpool/Preston area.

Holler if you still need the transport.
        A little while off , but I will be attending another Northern family clan wedding in August so can collect from Preston drop off .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Ok Tony your in luck I am off to ripon in N/Yorkshire on monday any good for you.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            Ok Tony your in luck I am off to ripon in N/Yorkshire on monday any good for you.
            Cheers Rick but thats too soon wont be ready for collection til the end of this week.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

If someone can get it down to Bolton/Manchester...I could organise a trip to our Crewe Office...been meaning to go down there for a while!!!

Will be on a course from 18th to 20th in Manchester - so these dates are possible out
              Gaz

Comment

OK - just need someone to do the Newcastle pickup now... anyone???

edit - oops misread Slugsie note - cheers m8!
                Last edited by Linda; 8 May 2005, 08:45.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Linda

I may have a job on next week in the newcastle area, if so I can pick it up for you and pass it on to Gizmo, will let you know as soon as I get confirmation.

Fish
                  If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

If u guys havn't already got my mobile just holla with a Pm and I'll pass it out to ya!
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      OK - just need someone to do the Newcastle pickup now... anyone???

I'm in Consett (nr. Durham) and work in the Team Valley, and I'm off down to Colchester in 2 weeks time, so if the pulley is still up here and can be dropped off en-route or collected from Colchester then please let me know and I'll take it down there.

We'll have a full car though so I hope it's not too big...?

Comment

Thanks all - just got to win the thing now!! We'll let you know as soon as we do - it shouldnt be too large but will be heavy! Owner is happy to hold for a week or so for collection so no probs there.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

you never ask these things while i'm up there!!... i was in durham 3 weeks ago!... my dad's up there till wednesday, but i don't s'pose he'd wanna carry it on the train!...

if it gets desperate i could probably bribe a cousin to collect and keep it in their shed.
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            you never ask these things while i'm up there!!... i was in durham 3 weeks ago!... .
                            You're never up there when we need you to be!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                              You're never up there when we need you to be!!

i'm in aberdeen again around the 28th so if you're buying anything small then i'll pick it up!... advance notice!!... (i'm flying, but can get my sister to bring down anytime!)
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X