unknown buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown buttons

just bought my first surf and i loved it... think the heads just gone on it... couple of questions to ask... what is the red button in front of the gear selector? and above that is another button which says ect.. not sure what either of these are so if anyone can help me out... also is there a cruise control?
    many thanks ian

Check out the faq's for answers to the first two http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34 . As for cruise control - probably not unless it's been fitted as an aftermarket thing
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

sorry to hear you think the heads gone, best give one of the resident experts a ring, Stevo or TonyN may be able to help you out.

try the FAQ,S or search facility for your other questions, you,ll find what you want,

ship

Comment

I keep reading about people having the heads go on their surfs... it seems a very common problem. How do you know when its gone... and once you've had it replaced is it still prone to going or do the newer replacement heads not have the same weakness?
        she's no angel

Comment

the forum will answer that question, there are a couple of guys who sell heads on here so just search and you should find all the answers/ options possible to solve your problem.
          I think once you get a new head (not a reconditioned one) then the problem goes away.
          Good luck and enjoy your new toy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
            I keep reading about people having the heads go on their surfs... it seems a very common problem. How do you know when its gone... and once you've had it replaced is it still prone to going or do the newer replacement heads not have the same weakness?
            I think it might be worth doing a new poll !!! I reckon most of the people that voted "no I haven't had any head problems" are now gonna vote yes !!!!!!!!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W
              I think it might be worth doing a new poll !!! I reckon most of the people that voted "no I haven't had any head problems" are now gonna vote yes !!!!!!!!

Andy
              I'd be one of those.
              Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

A new poll would be interesting, as mine has just gone as well.

Mike
                [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Inveniam viam aut faciam" - S

Comment

Me too, mines at Tonys' being replaced as we speak.
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Thats what you think! He had it down the plains on the weekend and we all had a jolly good thrash round Even the kids
                    Tim
                    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I did phone him whilst he was there, and he asured me it wasn't running yet. My question was are you road testing it on the Salisbury plains, his answer NO. Was he lying then (politician).
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                        Me too, mines at Tonys' being replaced as we speak.
                        Think my head maybe on its way out, carrying Stevo,s number next to my donor card, but still hoping that its a cooling system burp!!!!
                        WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Working...
                        X