Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Door Ladders (aka Bunged up)

Hi chaps,

I have a rear door ladder on my smurf that leads to a very large safari roof rack (which incidentally is brilliant!!). The ladder is made by a company called IBA, the problem I have is that the Smurf was imported with it on and two of the bungs (thanks kids) have come out and I want to replace them. Most because i don't like the idea of a steel tube basing against my bodywork and I also don't like the idea of the ladder filling with rain and slowly rusting.

Does anyone else have one of these toys fitted and if so where did they get it so that I can try them for parts!

Cheers

Chris
    I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

If you measure the inside diameter of the tube and snap a pic to see what they look like, I can get Generic fittings similar that may work fine..
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      If you measure the inside diameter of the tube and snap a pic to see what they look like, I can get Generic fittings similar that may work fine..
      Good plan that man, I'll do just that and we'll take it from there!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheeprus
        Good plan that man, I'll do just that and we'll take it from there!!
        Managed to find some rubber bungs at the local farms stores in Bandon. Well, actually the are supposed to fit over the tube as they are feet for a stool!! But as they look better that the originals and have dramtially recuded the noise I replaced the lot at a full 45 cent each!!
        Great places the farm stores.

Comment

Working...
        X