I'm in trouble-help- Part No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in trouble-help- Part No

I have tried the search in vain. I wasn't happy with the way my front o/s wheel bearing sounded after adjusting it. I was suspicious that I may have over-tightened it. I had it off again (matron) and dropped the washer that goes on the end of the splined shaft down a seemingly bottomless storm drain.
    Anyone got the part No for this washer?

I'm going to Langdale tomorrow and I don't want it to be three wheels on my wagon.
    It's only a hobby!

A magnet on a piece of string is a wonderful piece of kit for retrieving lost bits.

Comment

If only he had a MAGNET
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

this is for the 3.0 m8, not sure if its what you need, p'raps someone could advise
        Attached Files

Comment

Those extending magnet pick up thingies that I used to laugh at are essential kit for working on smurfs................

Comment

or if anyone going to langdale has a spare!!

Comment

It's OK. Panic over. I managed to find a washer that did the job. I just can't put the dust cover on coz it's too big a diameter. I followed my own advice and popped in to Stephen Eagall Toyotas new place in Luton. The parts manager will have the proper bolt and washer for me by 9AM. 5 minutes to fit and we will be on our way. Whew!BTW. I have an old TV focus magnet on a piece of string and it wouldn't pick it up. I think the washer sank in the gunge at the bottom and the magnet was too big to sink.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

That was a close one. We'll have a nice cup of tea waiting for you when you arrive or a nice cold can of BEER.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                X