Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superb Service from Stevo of Engine Co

Hi Everyone,
    I would just like to publicly thank Stevo of Engine Co Ltd in Stockport for the superb work that he recently did on my 92 2.4 td. I was lucky in the fact that I had suspicions that my head was on the way out (the surfs head not mine!!!) so I called Stevo on the recomendations of many on this site. Suffice to say he organised a collection of my vehicle from Chepstow and soon had replaced the head with the all singing all dancing modified version as well as sorting the water pump and crank pulley and refurbing the viscous fan so it kicks in earlier. He also recognised a turbo problem for me which I had sorted by Turbo Technics. When I went to collect the vehicle he took the time to explain what he had done and to advise me what to do in future with regards to maintenance. The drive home was uneventful and since then no problems whatsoever. So a big thanks to Stevo money well spent.

He did exactly the same for me. Fitted a full recon engine and new Turbo.
    The man is a perfectionist. My car is so smooth now,it has more power than it ever had before,it uses NO oil and it doesn't smoke and it's quieter than it ever was before.
    He took the time to explain and show me EXACTLY what he had done,same thing with the fan and even a little engine temp sticker on the head.
    Brilliant.
    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

STEVO is da MAN.
      TONYN NOW USES steves CYLINDER HEADS so if you are in the Southern part of the Country drop him a PM or EMAIL.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
      X