yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A solution to the rising cost of diesel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A solution to the rising cost of diesel.

Have a hernia repair operation like I've just had .. then you can't drive for two weeks.This is not just the after effects of the op.but an insurance ruling !

I had hoped er indoors would run me around for a couple of weeks in The Micra,but she has given me some bus passes instead ! Charming.It's all right for all you guys driving around I'm stuck. But at least I am not buying any fuel.

Break your back in 5 places like i did and you dont drive for 7 months, come to think of it you dont do much at all for 7 months

Still the way i look at is i wouldnt have my surf if it not happened, came out of hospital, needed a auto that was quite easy to get into, drove brothers normal hilux and the rest is history.

And the way i see it is that if i have a spasm in me leg and hit something its going to come off worse then me.

lol

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by Wheelrepairit
      Break your back in 5 places like i did and you dont drive for 7 months, come to think of it you dont do much at all for 7 months

Still the way i look at is i wouldnt have my surf if it not happened, came out of hospital, needed a auto that was quite easy to get into, drove brothers normal hilux and the rest is history.

And the way i see it is that if i have a spasm in me leg and hit something its going to come off worse then me.

lol
      The bloke I recently bought the Micra from (in Essex) also broke his back in three places - he crashed his light aircraft - cause the wheels did'nt come down when he landed.He said that put him "out of action" for three years ! You did well - only 7 months ! How did it happen to u ?

Comment

Erm guys,

Hate to say this, but aren't your cures a wee bit extreme for avoiding paying diesel prices ?

Knowing my luck the doctor would suggest I try to cut down diesel usage.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Yer .. well ...

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Erm guys,

Hate to say this, but aren't your cures a wee bit extreme for avoiding paying diesel prices ?

Knowing my luck the doctor would suggest I try to cut down diesel usage.

Trev
          Yer .. well ..maybe .. but it works ..

Comment

Working...
          X