stolen surf for sale very cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen surf for sale very cheap

I have had my surf stolen today ,it was taken from our drive where it was parked hidden from the road,where I had put it 30 seconds earlier.We think it was stolen to order or for the parts.Extras on it were full chrome bullbar and pack exterior sun visor bonnet guard wooden steering wheel and dash. Most distinguishing feature on the outside was red and black wheels toyota sign on the side wheel carrier cut off as the brackets on the side of the wing are still on and all the holes where number plate was on tail gate .It was bright red metallic surf ssrx 1992/3 with newer front headlights.
    I know its a long shot but if anyone has any sitings please let me know
    thanks Nigel

Sorry to hear of your loss, Have you got any pics so we may recognise it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

sorry to hear it mate will keep a lookout for it what area in chesterfield did it happen?

Comment

I have will try and put them on if I can work scanner. I am still in shock and really want to warn other surf owners to be carefull and security conscious even at home!

Comment

Originally posted by new2surfing
          sorry to hear it mate will keep a lookout for it what area in chesterfield did it happen?
          Hasland area - you probaly will have seen it I had it a year bright red with four spot lights on the bull bar and toyota down the side

Comment

Originally posted by Cody
            Hasland area - you probaly will have seen it I had it a year bright red with four spot lights on the bull bar and toyota down the side

If I hear or see anything mate i will let u know.

Comment

What reg?

I'm gutted for you m8.

What's your reg?

Also, worth searching ebay for identifiable parts.

You've got a hell of a lot of people searching for you. Here's hoping we find it!

Rob

Feel like the low life scum eh!
              Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by nednil
                I'm gutted for you m8.

What's your reg?

Also, worth searching ebay for identifiable parts.

You've got a hell of a lot of people searching for you. Here's hoping we find it!

Rob

Feel like the low life scum eh!
                thanks for your support the reg is k181 LUA but that may be long gone. I do go on ebay and will keep looking. All I can do is wait but cant help thinking it has been stolen to order and they have been watching maybe even hiding in the garden as I only left it seconds!

Comment

will keep an eye out down here you never no might turn up
                  Baner

Comment

Sorry ..

I have had my surf stolen today ,it was taken from our drive where it was parked hidden from the road,where I had put it 30 seconds earlier.We think it was stolen to order or for the parts.Extras on it were full chrome bullbar and pack exterior sun visor bonnet guard wooden steering wheel and dash. Most distinguishing feature on the outside was red and black wheels toyota sign on the side wheel carrier cut off as the brackets on the side of the wing are still on and all the holes where number plate was on tail gate .It was bright red metallic surf ssrx 1992/3 with newer front headlights.
                    thanks Nigel
                    Sorry to hear your rotten news .. post some pics and if I see it in this neck of the woods I'll let you know !

Comment

trying to find some pictures but just noticed it looks exactly like the red surf at the top of this page even the same bullbar and spots and sun visor only mine had two more hella spots on the front.just like to warn people to get themselves a good alarm system

Comment

Bummer, just goes to show you that our beasties are on the same par as Ferrari and Roller.Will keep an eye out down here too.
                        Sorry again
                        [SIZE=7]The Crafty Carper[/SIZE]

Comment

thanks Nigel
                          Bad luck mate, I'll "keep em peeled" as Shaw used to say.
                          Was it fitted with an imobiliser, as this seems to be a requirement of most insurances. If it was, what make? name and shame them!

Comment

Originally posted by hadajag
                            Bad luck mate, I'll "keep em peeled" as Shaw used to say.
                            Was it fitted with an imobiliser, as this seems to be a requirement of most insurances. If it was, what make? name and shame them!
                            The imobiliser was of no use in this case as they stole the keys from our house at 3pm in broard daylight and we were both inside

Comment

The imobiliser was of no use in this case as they stole the keys from our house at 3pm in broard daylight and we were both inside

Sounds like it could have been a lot worse mate, luckily it was only a car they were after. Bit scarey that!

Comment

Working...
                              X