Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 inch suspension lift question...

Just a quikie...

I'm starting my 2" suspension lift tomorrow, I can't make out from either my workshop manual or a search on here - If I'm using spring compressors do I need to unbold one end of the panhard rod (or any other bit of the suspension unit) when changing the rear springs.

The manual asumes you're NOT using compressors, so I can't work it out. I'm also changing the shocks at the same time as well - so any pointer on this front would also be helpful.

It all seems pretty straight forward.....

Cheers,

Paul

Originally posted by paulc
    Just a quikie...

I'm starting my 2" suspension lift tomorrow, I can't make out from either my workshop manual or a search on here - If I'm using spring compressors do I need to unbold one end of the panhard rod (or any other bit of the suspension unit) when changing the rear springs.

The manual asumes you're NOT using compressors, so I can't work it out. I'm also changing the shocks at the same time as well - so any pointer on this front would also be helpful.

It all seems pretty straight forward.....

Cheers,

Paul
    I recently changed my rear springs for Milners uprated ones - take a look at the below URL for how to do it.

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...246#post106246
    Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Working...
    X