Top Gear under threat??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Its a 18 meter long bus, how fast do think it goes!!!!

but even slow, when cornering, the rear section is gonna start pushing the back of the front round in wet weather especially!...
    it's like driving a shunt wagon and not conecting the brakes... forgetting it's 30t load... tends to not bake or take corners very well!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

if transpod 200 really think 3rd gear is a goer, they should pitch it to four or five, put there prog on at the same time as top gear and watch the viewers flood in. it should be rivetting watching pastsy vegitarians pootling about in recycled 2cv's running on fermented beansrout juice....
      jeremy clarksons a yob? really? he hasnt hit anyone who didnt deserve it...and atleast he doesnt steal the cars before he thrashes them.
      ooooh, he ran into a tree!!! well i have cut treesn down! completly!!! what does that make me?
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Jeeez. Chavs, diesel prices, Ken Livingstone and now this lot.
        Somethings gotta give!

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          if transpod 200 really think 3rd gear is a goer, they should pitch it to four or five, put there prog on at the same time as top gear and watch the viewers flood in. it should be rivetting watching pastsy vegitarians pootling about in recycled 2cv's running on fermented beansrout juice....
          jeremy clarksons a yob? really? he hasnt hit anyone who didnt deserve it...and atleast he doesnt steal the cars before he thrashes them.
          ooooh, he ran into a tree!!! well i have cut treesn down! completly!!! what does that make me?
          If you have 2 friends, 1 of the tree fellers!!

Ken
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

ABD QUIZZES TRANSPORT 2000

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=10373

Comment

Working...
            X