yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England aren't getting their butts kicked anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony

Is it just me or do I get the feeling that your into Rugby in a.............

"BIG WAY"

Just an Observation thats all
    NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      JW drop goal to finish the game!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

28-17

Wales played great, they are back in world rubgy, but England dug deep after the first half.

Well done lads.

Jonny is my hero!!! Best game so far!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Jonny is my hero!!! Best game so far!!!
        Come on Linda, Be Honest....................

Its the sight of ALL those big blokes running around a muddy field, in there shorts..........

THATS the reason you like Rugby so much..........

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
          Come on Linda, Be Honest....................

Its the sight of ALL those big blokes running around a muddy field, in there shorts..........

THATS the reason you like Rugby so much..........
          No... never.. couldn't be... (Can't stand football and they all wear shorts..!!!!!) Give me Jonny rather than Beckham any day...

Alwats have LOVED rugby - really upset my Dad who's a footie man!!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            No... never.. couldn't be... (Can't stand football and they all wear shorts..!!!!!) Give me Jonny rather than Beckham any day...

Alwats have LOVED rugby - really upset my Dad who's a footie man!!!
            Sorry but I think Football is now a game for "Over-Paid Pansies" how can ANYONE say that getting paid £40,000 a week for kicking a ball around a field is right........

Rant over (for now) agree with you though Linda, Rugby any day of the week...........

Comment

Tony

Is it just me or do I get the feeling that your into Rugby in a.............

"BIG WAY"

Just an Observation thats all
              Just supporting our countrys efforts.

Mostly just watch rugby internationals where any of the home nations are involved but I enjoy watching most sports (except golf!), big footy fan as well though they are vastly different games, with different challenges to over come.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Just supporting our countrys efforts.

Mostly just watch rugby internationals where any of the home nations are involved but I enjoy watching most sports (except golf!), big footy fan as well though they are vastly different games, with different challenges to over come.

I AM COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                  I AM COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I played the game for 20yrs which is way my body is so knackered and my mind shot, and why my eldest is called Gareth William David I wanted to call our second son Beaumont Edward Duckham, but she who must be obeyed said NO So he became Tom Stuart Edward. Now remember that this is the world wide web so dont go upsetting the Aussies until after they have beaten the MIGHTY BLACKS, So as we can kick some re-setteled convict backside.
                  Right that should have stired things up a bit so I'm off to find a rock to hide under before I get

sumo. (a Hooker for 20 yrs [retired])
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

footballers are a bunch of queers, kissing each other and hugging they dont know what a tackle is as soon as someone comes near them they roll on the floor £40,000 a week ballerena's.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                      footballers are a bunch of queers, kissing each other and hugging they dont know what a tackle is as soon as someone comes near them they roll on the floor £40,000 a week ballerena's.
                      At long last, someone that agrees with me

Comment

I do agree, but if that what it takes to earn £40,000 a week, i'm up for it! Still like playing and watching though.

Comment

I do agree, but if that what it takes to earn £40,000 a week, i'm up for it! Still like playing and watching though.

I enjoy playing football as well...........
                          Not like you do Tony, just with my Son and his mates
                          Its a great game, but it has got (or rather is) so Money Mad now that its the Fans who get ripped off, Just going to a Game

A while back my brother wanted to go and see Man Utd play Southampton and looked at getting a couple of tickets, £98 for Two Tickets was what he was asked for and that was the cheap seats..........

Everyone says how great the players are, what a great job they do, how brilliant they are, well sorry but I still don't see how that sort of money can be justified.
                          I now support my local team, part timers who have all got full time day jobs and play the game to enjoy it.
                          Sorry it just gets right up my nose when you see Doctors, Nurses, Firefighters & all the other proffesionals that do something worthwhile and save lives getting less a year than "SO CALLED" Proffesional Footballers get in a week.
                          We live in a well sc**wed up world where Footballers get a higher standing in our society than a Fireman that saves lives by putting there own on the line, the only danger a Proffesional Footballer puts himself in, is to much hair spray or make-up before the next photo-shoot

There had my Rant now, Sorry but as you must now be able to guess, I don't agree with what they get for what they do..................

Colin

Comment

I enjoy playing football as well...........
                            Not like you do Tony, just with my Son and his mates
                            Its a great game, but it has got (or rather is) so Money Mad now that its the Fans who get ripped off, Just going to a Game

A while back my brother wanted to go and see Man Utd play Southampton and looked at getting a couple of tickets, £98 for Two Tickets was what he was asked for and that was the cheap seats..........

Everyone says how great the players are, what a great job they do, how brilliant they are, well sorry but I still don't see how that sort of money can be justified.
                            I now support my local team, part timers who have all got full time day jobs and play the game to enjoy it.
                            Sorry it just gets right up my nose when you see Doctors, Nurses, Firefighters & all the other proffesionals that do something worthwhile and save lives getting less a year than "SO CALLED" Proffesional Footballers get in a week.
                            We live in a well sc**wed up world where Footballers get a higher standing in our society than a Fireman that saves lives by putting there own on the line, the only danger a Proffesional Footballer puts himself in, is to much hair spray or make-up before the next photo-shoot

There had my Rant now, Sorry but as you must now be able to guess, I don't agree with what they get for what they do..................

Colin
                            here here
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

[B]I'll second that mate :
                              How much!

Comment

Wow! I was looking down the 'who's online' list and it said Colincd-viewing smilies.

Now I know why!!!!

I agree with everything your saying, I'm an Arsenal supporter, but have never been, or could afford to. It sucks. I'll just carry on going to see Stevenage Borough when possible. And watching the Arse on TV.

Its a screwed up world all right, and we're all in it. You'll never find me bitching about the amount any of the emergancy service workers earn, but if you were a footballer, and some one offered you 40 grand would you say no? I wouldn't. They just need have a little more tact in how they conduct themselves.

I dunno how to change it,without ripping the whole system up and starting again. Something with the nationwide appeal of football will always have loadsa cash sloshing around, someone's gotta end up with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X