yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England aren't getting their butts kicked anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waveydavey
    [B]I'll second that mate :
    hey waveydavey did the pics come out ok

martin
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Wow! I was looking down the 'who's online' list and it said Colincd-viewing smilies.

Now I know why!!!!

I agree with everything your saying, I'm an Arsenal supporter, but have never been, or could afford to. It sucks. I'll just carry on going to see Stevenage Borough when possible. And watching the Arse on TV.

Its a screwed up world all right, and we're all in it. You'll never find me bitching about the amount any of the emergancy service workers earn, but if you were a footballer, and some one offered you 40 grand would you say no? I wouldn't. They just need have a little more tact in how they conduct themselves.

I dunno how to change it,without ripping the whole system up and starting again. Something with the nationwide appeal of football will always have loadsa cash sloshing around, someone's gotta end up with it.
      Hi Tony
      It just gets right up my nose thats all........
      I am not one to harp on about things BUT this gets me going no end (you would never have realised would you )
      Your right though, football is a national sport, so until the time comes, when 99% of the country realise that there are more important things to life than putting £40,000 a week into a footballers pocket then NOTHING will change...........
      Rant over, nothing more to add now
      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

..... Full time guys....
        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Working...
        X