Pajero's !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pajero's !!!!

Man i had a go of my friend's pajero the other day ??? and i couldnt even get in it properly the seat doesnt go back far enough for my 6ft 4 inch frame !!!!.
    They are so tacy and crap inside !!!!.I am so glad i made the wright decision in purchasing my surf !!! i hate pajero's !!!!.
    [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Totally agree. Got sick and tired of being offered bloody pajeros when I was quite clearly asking about Surfs . Is it just me, or are these pajeros the modern example of the XR3i?

Kiwi

Comment

rubbish

yep ive had a shogun and a pajero wot a load of crap they r 2.5 litres of underpowered metal the surf is the dogs with out a dought and warduke im 6 feet 4 as well lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Don't know about Paj's, but a mate of mine bought a Jeep cherokee a month ago. He's happy as Larry with the 4ltr beast (with Lpg), but it seemed as cheap as the proverbial. F'rinstance, when you shut the door, it sounded tinny as heck, and tacky too. I know what I'm sticking with.

Comment

Originally posted by Warduke
          Man i had a go of my friend's pajero the other day ??? and i couldnt even get in it properly the seat doesnt go back far enough for my 6ft 4 inch frame !!!!.
          They are so tacy and crap inside !!!!.I am so glad i made the wright decision in purchasing my surf !!! i hate pajero's !!!!.
          c'mon - stop beating about the bush and tell us what you really think!!!
          Dave

Comment

6"6

Hey guys one of the reasons for me looking to buy a surf is eventually finding a car that is comfortable for me as I beat you lot at 6"6
            I also had a go in a few pajero's and found that my knees were hard up against the steering wheel.

Comment

plenty of room for me and the missus in the drivers seat

Comment

Originally posted by Nudger
                Hey guys one of the reasons for me looking to buy a surf is eventually finding a car that is comfortable for me as I beat you lot at 6"6
                I also had a go in a few pajero's and found that my knees were hard up against the steering wheel.
                F@#k me dude that's big !!!! what size feet you got ?????
                [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Rude boy !!!!

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                  plenty of room for me and the missus in the drivers seat
                  Fieldsy you are a rude boy !!! havent tried it in mine yet !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Warduke
                    Fieldsy you are a rude boy !!! havent tried it in mine yet !!!!
                    mine are 13's and i'm only 6'0"
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Size 11 - 12's for me , all in proportion

Comment

Working...
                      X