Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deciding about veggie oil.

Hi to everyone
    I have had my surf for 4months thinking about using veggie oil,now can someone tell me if i need to have the heater thing put in or is it safe without that,i mean i have read lots on this site about guys using veggie oil but has anybody out there been using it for awhile i mean around a couple of years and not had problems.I am totally relieing on you guys and will go ahead and start using if u guys give some advise.Also i plan to pour in 3 litres of veggie to 7 litres of diseal.Is that ok! Please let me know.
    Thanks

Originally posted by kal
    Hi to everyone
    I have had my surf for 4months thinking about using veggie oil,now can someone tell me if i need to have the heater thing put in or is it safe without that,i mean i have read lots on this site about guys using veggie oil but has anybody out there been using it for awhile i mean around a couple of years and not had problems.I am totally relieing on you guys and will go ahead and start using if u guys give some advise.Also i plan to pour in 3 litres of veggie to 7 litres of diseal.Is that ok! Please let me know.
    Thanks
    That should be ok as a mix, in winter you may need to cut down a bit on the veggie, but by the same token in summer you can go higher.

I have been running since last Autumn and the hippo is fine with it.

Just remember that until you have been "entered" by the Customs it is illegal to run on veggie. you can search here for the process to get "entered" - may I suggest looking for EX103.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by kal
      Also i plan to pour in 3 litres of veggie to 7 litres of diseal.Is that ok!
      Not sure what the RSPCA would say about that.....

Use the search button all your answers are there.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by kal
        Hi to everyone
        Thanks
        you could pour 7L into 7L no porblems so 3L in 7L would be fine (bit pointless imo as ur not saving that much if u only putting 3L in out of every 10... )

Comment

Working...
        X