memory-map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memory-map

ive just ordered memory map and i am wondering if my tomtom bluetooth receiver will be compatitble? or with it being a tomtom device does it only work with tomtom ? anyone else come across this ?
    Lee

It should work ok as long as it can see a GPS receiver
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

My GPS receiver is a generic device. In both TomTom and Memory Map I just configured them for an NMEA device, and both worked fine.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Check this link out it's on the memory map technical support forum GPS

Comment

From first hand experience. It should work with a bit of fiddling, which I have so far failed to complete. I have tomtom running on an xdaii. The problem you will face is that tomtom replaces the bluetooth driver with its own one, this grabs the bluetooth port and wont let memory map look at it. Memory map advises installing gps gate which uses tomtom as the gps signal emulator. There is anotherway if you feel confident fiddling with the regestry entries. I've installed gpsgate, but so far I haven't fathomed it out. However it does work very well with my laptop once you have fathomed out how to lable ports above 10. Look at this on the memory map forum http://www.memory-map.co.uk/board/in...?showtopic=866

Hope that helps, if you get it working can you let me know what you did.

Tim
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
          X