new tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tyres

Just had new tyres fitted to surf 5x khumo mud terrains 31/10.5/15 from local dealer cost £400 fitted balanced and valves absolutely over the moon with them they are very quiet cannot hear them even with window down upto 50mph (havent been faster yet will have to see) and they look mean. would highly recommend these to anybody, compared to price of bfg's they are awsome will have to see what wear is like but at moment i cant stop grinning and standing admiring truck (neighbours think im sad) yeehaaa!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

looking nice!! but then you have the best colour truck.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Nice tyres, I'm just having 4 Colway A/Ts fitted as we speak £36 each +£12 delivery.
      I have exactly the same wheels as yours NR 595s, are they 16" and do you know anything about them such as who makes them and where I could get one for the spare?
      Can't find anything at all on google.
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        Nice tyres, I'm just having 4 Colway A/Ts fitted as we speak £36 each +£12 delivery.
        I have exactly the same wheels as yours NR 595s, are they 16" and do you know anything about them such as who makes them and where I could get one for the spare?
        Can't find anything at all on google.
        the wheels i have are 15" dont know anything about them but im same as you need one for spare let me know if you find anything out about them and same here cheers

Comment

mate

you got robbed at £400 for four, nene off road did me x 4 33's kumho's fitted at £260 a few months back

Comment

Working...
          X