Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***i have put it on ebay***

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

do you think i am asking to much money for this ?

please be honest with me as you guys no your

thanks !

Not seen one with a Catalytic Converter fitted.

Comment

i still want to know were that pitch / roll gauge is from...

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        Not seen one with a Catalytic Converter fitted.

neither have i

Comment

I'd say £3,400 was bit on the high side for a '91 2.4. I paid that for my '92 a year ago from an importer on eBay.

Having said that, it's had a new head, so who knows?

I do think prices seem to have come down quite a bit in last year or so. I keep seeing 3.0Ls for around 4-5k, where as a while back they seemed to £5-£7k.
          Last edited by paulc; 12 April 2005, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by dj paul r
            neither have i
            Ok so you changed it.

On the price I would say that you were about £500 over the top, hope you get what your asking as you have put some money into it.

Comment

I put my '92 SSR-G on EBay with a "buy it now" of £4000 starting at £3750 but I really didn't care if it sold or not and if it isn't worth £3750 I'll keep it until it falls apart (may be a long ownership then! ).
              It finished on Monday with 14 people watching and no bids, not in the slightest disappointed it's still here and I wont be re listing it

Comment

seems like a good truck to me for the price, but as has been said prices seem to have come down a bit lately, probably due to the amount of surfs now available, good luck to you m8 i hope you get what you want for it, but £220 for the towbar , i paid £148 for the same with a 4 bike carrier from tow equipe, i think.

ship

Comment

Working...
                X